5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Declined the extended warranty dealer pitch

SynAckuL

Reaction score
I bought my truck in January. I can still get 96-ish percent back if I cancel now (four months later), but the money goes directly back to the bank and off of the loan.

Additionally, my warranty had a "Lift Kit" box unchecked, so they would not cover anything suspension related if I added a lift kit. If I pay an extra $300 to tick that box, I'm covered.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just go to your dealer and you fill out a cancellation form. Yes you can cancel them all as long as you are within the timeframe limits.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Get the Best Price on a Factory Extended Warranty

I contacted all the sources I know of that sell discounted genuine Mopar warranties for a price comparison. Did I miss anyone?

Zeigler
Clay Robbins
Tom Winkels
Riedman Motors
Chrysler Warranty's
Jeep Factory Warranty
Mopar Service Contracts
Chrysler Warranty Direct
Chrysler Factory Warranty
Jason Edmonson

Check out this link to see who had the lowest prices.

Reactions: Jtr

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Get the Best Price on a Factory Extended Warranty

I contacted all the sources I know of that sell discounted genuine Mopar warranties for a price comparison. Did I miss anyone?

Zeigler
Clay Robbins
Tom Winkels
Riedman Motors
Chrysler Warranty's
Jeep Factory Warranty
Mopar Service Contracts
Chrysler Warranty Direct
Chrysler Factory Warranty
Jason Edmonson

Check out this link to see who had the lowest prices.
I would say that's plenty. In reality, not worth contacting more than 2-3. Zeigler, Jason and another that tickles your fancy.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
I would say that's plenty. In reality, not worth contacting more than 2-3. Zeigler, Jason and another that tickles your fancy.
These four were all very low.
Zeigler
Clay Robbins
Tom Winkels
Riedman Motors

I was surprised Jason was not in their range. He said he could not match, much less beat, their prices.

He may have raised his prices or it could have just been an anomaly related to my specific purchase.

Reaction score
Is there a way to get any discounts on ESP’s in Canada? For example, could I buy a Mopar warranty from a dealer in Alberta so I would pay less tax, than from a dealer here in Ontario?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Is there a way to get any discounts on ESP’s in Canada? For example, could I buy a Mopar warranty from a dealer in Alberta so I would pay less tax, than from a dealer here in Ontario?
Just move to the US...we're having an EVERYTHING IS FREE SALE to everyone crossing the border;)

Users who are viewing this thread