5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I'm going to say this, then let it lie. Setting my own anger and disapproval aside for a moment, this was a person. Who, for whatever reasons, tried to navigate life with a belly full of anger, and failed. Sad. Horribly sad! :cry:
”failed”
”Horribly sad”

Yea that was a sick f*** person that got just what she deserved. Let’s just stop the victim esk
rhetoric. Don’t give her any attention.

Sad is the 3 innocent children and adults that were murdered.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Huh, have to wear a mask on a "Day of Vengeance". Surprising.

At least they picked the right date! 😆
Yup, mask up! That way you can’t be identified, nothing to do with Covid. and yes good day for it! Twitter even started banning accounts that warned people about this. I thought twitter was free speech now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup, mask up! That way you can’t be identified, nothing to do with Covid. and yes good day for it! Twitter even started banning accounts that warned people about this. I thought twitter was free speech now. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Might be some true colors starting to show. :unsure:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Here in good ole MD, state is getting ready to pass Trans Equity Act. Taxpayers will fund expensive surgical procedures, while i just paid $8500 for a cancer test that ins wont cover
That's complete BS. The world is so upside down. Also, minors shouldn't be allowed to have these procedures or take the puberty blockers. If there is an issue, get mental help to see why they want to transition. I think it would be because of trauma, depression, abuse, etc. Once the person reached adulthood, get the surgery if you want it, but pay for it yourself.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread