5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

tech97elec

Reaction score
The “activists” unlawfully entered one of the Supreme Court buildings, not sure if it was on Nashville or not. Shouldn’t this be an insurrection too?

Yep, but only rolls one way. Effing country getting scarier by the day. Banks.... petro dollar.... woke crap.... border. Oh yeah, CRIME!!!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tranny day of vengeance scheduled for Saturday at SCOTUS in DC was eventually cancelled because, get this: They claim there were credible threats of violence against them.

https://www.newsweek.com/trans-day-v...-fight-1791451

The Whitehouse is promoting it. Although they're calling it Transgender Day of Visibility.

A f'd up tranny kills a bunch of kids after trannys everywhere publicly call for violence. And the Whitehouse responds to the murders with a day promoting this evil BS. What. The. F***.

This is fkn disgusting that our CIC would put this out.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...of-visibility/
I am in Ohio right now at a hotel. I was in the breakfast area about 30 mins ago and a local news station was reporting on trans protests that either happened yesterday or the day before ( I didn't catch the beginning of the segment to know). The "look at me, look at me" mentality of these lunatics is unbelievable. It's funny to me that the news station was interviewing people who were clearly disillusioned and had no idea about the nefarious underpinnings of the planned protests. The local citizens looked like they genuinely believed they were oppressed. It was sad to see that they could be so blind to the bigger agenda.

Now I always think of this meme when I see stuff like that:
962.jpg

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I am in Ohio right now at a hotel. I was in the breakfast area about 30 mins ago and a local news station was reporting on trans protests that either happened yesterday or the day before ( I didn't catch the beginning of the segment to know). The "look at me, look at me" mentality of these lunatics is unbelievable. It's funny to me that the news station was interviewing people who were clearly disillusioned and had no idea about the nefarious underpinnings of the planned protests. The local citizens looked like they genuinely believed they were oppressed. It was sad to see that they could be so blind to the bigger agenda.

View attachment 155728
They aren't looking for "equal" treatment they want preferential treatment

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

View attachment 155728
it seems like yet another cult, like BLM or the climate.

But yes, they say they want to be treated the same as everyone else, but also want to be treated different. Can’t have it both ways.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Whoever made this needs an award lol

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's quite sad because this whole "wokeness" bull$h!t is infecting the entire world.
Yup. It's funny how when someone puts it in "real world" terms, they woke people don't know what to say. Their arguments contradict themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread