5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

tech97elec

Reaction score

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need a January 6 thread for all this 😝

We should start our own Jan 6 Committee. 😁

We get distracted too hey look a chicken! Lol

Better yet, start a site devoted to talking about Jan 6 and then have fun trying to moderate all the truck talk threads.

One would think you could get your fill of this crap* somewhere else besides a truck forum.

* To be clear, I hold many of the same opinions regarding Jan 6, but I don't come here to talk about Jan 6.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
This is a bad dream when I see what is going on. I’m sure I’m still sleeping. No way these people are this screwed up.
It's actually not a dream. It's a really bad nightmare that we won't be able to wake from if we let it continue.

Here's where the "conspiracy theorist" comes out in me.

All of what's been happening for the past 6 or so years has been happening for decades but at a very slow and calculated pace by design. Orange man was a lightning rod that brought it all to light for everyone to see. Anyone with a single functioning brain cell in their head should be able to figure out what's been happening. In the infamous thread that was locked I posted a video called "trust me" that explained a lot dating back to the 30's. It's worth the watch if you take the time to dig it up. If you want, send me a private message and I'll dig it up for you so the admins here don't wig out again.

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's actually not a dream. It's a really bad nightmare that we won't be able to wake from if we let it continue.

Here's where the "conspiracy theorist" comes out in me.

All of what's been happening for the past 6 or so years has been happening for decades but at a very slow and calculated pace by design. Orange man was a lightning rod that brought it all to light for everyone to see. Anyone with a single functioning brain cell in their head should be able to figure out what's been happening. In the infamous thread that was locked I posted a video called "trust me" that explained a lot dating back to the 30's. It's worth the watch if you take the time to dig it up. If you want, send me a private message and I'll dig it up for you so the admins here don't wig out again.
I already know what is happening. It was written about over 2000 years ago, and how it all ends. But still, I think we have moral responsibility to try to stop, and do what we can, to do what is Right. Not so simple when the morality of many is nonexistent.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread