5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The interview with Tarik Johnson was pretty eye opening. There was alot of moving pieces that day to make sure the capital was entered by hundreds of people. From undercover agents in the crowd, ol-Nancy not ordering more security (national guard), and no response for backup or an action plan to handle the crowd.

And why isn’t ray epps in jail?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
The interview with Tarik Johnson was pretty eye opening. There was alot of moving pieces that day to make sure the capital was entered by hundreds of people. From undercover agents in the crowd, ol-Nancy not ordering more security (national guard), and no response for backup or an action plan to handle the crowd.

There you go, conspiracy theorying again lol

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

tech97elec

Reaction score
Yup. They kept saying 5 police officers were murdered, and it was a bloody and deadly insurrection. Then Kamala compared it to 9/11. Such BS.
BUT..... Biden said "cops got killed."

From what i remember, 4 committed suicide at later dates, wtf, and one died of heart issues days after.

THAT is one huge question. That guy was ushering, ordering and commandeering protesters and yet wasnt investigated or mentioned in congressional proceedings. (Not that i ever heard anyway)

tech97elec

Reaction score
BUT..... Biden said "cops got killed."

From what i remember, 4 committed suicide at later dates, wtf, and one died of heart issues days after.

THAT is one huge question. That guy was ushering, ordering and commandeering protesters and yet wasnt investigated or mentioned in congressional proceedings. (Not that i ever heard anyway)
Actually, Ray Epps did get interviewed

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

tech97elec

Reaction score
I wish it was real because it needs to be said lol

True, lol. If you were never afraid of your govt before, youd better be now. Corruption and lies w the fake media backing them. Our grandfathers wouldve never believed this crap could happen.

Jabob Chansley should be freed! That clown show Jan 6 committee should be behind bars for what they did.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
True, lol. If you were never afraid of your govt before, youd better be now. Corruption and lies w the fake media backing them. Our grandfathers wouldve never believed this crap could happen.

Jabob Chansley should be freed! That clown show Jan 6 committee should be behind bars for what they did.
Our forefathers would've already been at war

Users who are viewing this thread