5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you by chance get another link to this article? It wants me to sign up to read it.
If you’re on mobile on ios (not sure about android), look at the top right of the screen when the artivle loads. There will be a button icon with a lower and uppercase letter or a book. Clicking that will enable “reader view” and get past the paywall alert.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
If you’re on mobile on ios (not sure about android), look at the top right of the screen when the artivle loads. There will be a button icon with a lower and uppercase letter or a book. Clicking that will enable “reader view” and get past the paywall alert.
I'm on android device and I couldn't find any way around it.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's a super-long thread about Missouri v Biden, a court case that has been going on for years. One where the courts are actually doing the right thing and forcing the gov't to defend their actions regarding their social media "misinformation campaigns". Tracy Beanz lays out a great summary of what's happened so far. Grab your popcorn folks. Something good may finally hapen to restore 1A.

Court document:

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
More info linked from her post:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Just in case you're not sure if Lindsey Graham is a rino or not, this should give you the answer

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread