5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They only agreed to it thinking they would be able to slam trump by bringing up the past, lie, and cause him to lose support. Wasn’t meant to be a real town hall.

This obviously backfired. CNN didn’t know what they were in for.
I’m trying my best to just chill out and see what happens, but I argue that Trump and Collins were actually working together to make it look good for Trump. Take a look at her history, as in spend about 15 minutes googling what she did in TV before she was on stage for CNN, and let me know what you guys think after that. I think it’s all keyfabe. It was so obvious that I think she played the villain on purpose to elicit sympathy for Trump on stage. Also, Collins is replacing Don lemon’s spot on CNN. It will be interesting to see her takes on things, and whether she follows the old CNN narrative or bring something new to the table.

Edit: John Malone is on board also. He has promised to change the network. Once again, I’m sitting back to see what happens. I’m not implying that I would taking any type of physical action, just speaking in terms of research.

Last edited:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I’m trying my best to just chill out and see what happens, but I argue that Trump and Collins were actually working together to make it look good for Trump. Take a look at her history, as in spend about 15 minutes googling what she did in TV before she was on stage for CNN, and let me know what you guys think after that. I think it’s all keyfabe. It was so obvious that I think she played the villain on purpose to elicit sympathy for Trump on stage. Also, Collins is replacing Don lemon’s spot on CNN. It will be interesting to see her takes on things, and whether she follows the old CNN narrative or bring something new to the table.

Edit: John Malone is on board also. He has promised to change the network. Once again, I’m sitting back to see what happens. I’m not implying that I would taking any type of physical action, just speaking in terms of research.
Definitely going to have see how this plays out with cnn. After all, they were never a Trump supporter so it will be interesting to watch

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
when you search google............So i guess they haven't had time to sensor the true topics yet.

1684179832281.png

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
They may be hiding the whistleblower from killary

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I’m 99.9% sure that wasn’t the point of Durham’s investigation, and there are stated exceptions in the doc, meaning those exceptions can continue.

Oh, and wait until you find out who’s show the new CEO of Twitter worked for when she was the head of advertising.
Yeah I already know the new twitter ceo belongs to the wef and Klaus schwab. I never had too much faith in Musk from the beginning

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I’m 99.9% sure that wasn’t the point of Durham’s investigation, and there are stated exceptions in the doc, meaning those exceptions can continue.
And in the very first paragraph of the article I posted said " The prosecutor, however, recommended no new criminal charges."

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And in the very first paragraph of the article I posted said " The prosecutor, however, recommended no new criminal charges."
Do you believe an interpreted article?

tech97elec

Reaction score
Do you believe anything more will happen?
Nope. It will stop right there. Only way things would progress is if Fake News Media covered it with real journalism. You have Crooked's emails vs Hunters dealings vs Trumps. Who got the fair coverage?

Then theres the DOJ and FBI. Obvious to most. We'll see come next Nov.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you believe anything more will happen?
I wasn’t trying to be an a hole or anything with that. It was just supposed to be a thought-provoking exercise to get you to think about no matter the source, it should be verified when possible. (It’s possible in this case). Yes, I believe more will happen. Things are happening all the time, and it all I see are net wins for the people that have facts on their side. I do not believe Durham’s 100% done yet. Of course, I could be wrong.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to be an a hole or anything with that. It was just supposed to be a thought-provoking exercise to get you to think about no matter the source, it should be verified when possible. (It’s possible in this case). Yes, I believe more will happen. Things are happening all the time, and it all I see are net wins for the people that have facts on their side. I do not believe Durham’s 100% done yet. Of course, I could be wrong.
No worries. It's all good. As far as more happening, I still have faith that something will happen but it does get pretty discouraging especially when on the surface it doesn't seem to be happening. Obviously things take time but christ, our country is at stake here

Users who are viewing this thread