5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
You still thing they aren't coming for our freedoms?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Well this didn't age well

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to be an a hole or anything with that. It was just supposed to be a thought-provoking exercise to get you to think about no matter the source, it should be verified when possible. (It’s possible in this case). Yes, I believe more will happen. Things are happening all the time, and it all I see are net wins for the people that have facts on their side. I do not believe Durham’s 100% done yet. Of course, I could be wrong.
I I think I was partially wrong here, and who knows, maybe I’m completely wrong about all of it. Now that Trump and Barr have both said that they are happy with Durham’s report, Durham might actually be done after he testifies. However, I don’t believe that any future activity related to that report is over. It was fun to follow this one from the day the investigation was announced.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. The wef and klaus schwab himself has said it. Our very own government in is in on it along with other billionaires like gates. It's coming faster than you think

Allie Boyd on Reels |

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I I think I was partially wrong here, and who knows, maybe I’m completely wrong about all of it. Now that Trump and Barr have both said that they are happy with Durham’s report, Durham might actually be done after he testifies. However, I don’t believe that any future activity related to that report is over. It was fun to follow this one from the day the investigation was announced.
We'll see how it really plays out but I'm not going to hold my breath. The problem now becomes how does anything get done about it? The fbi, cia and doj are all corrupt and that's proven with the Durham report. There's obviously 2 tiers of justice, the republican side and democrat side. The only good thing about all of this is, Trump single handedly showed us just how deep and corrupt the swamp really is. Now we just need to figure out how to SEVERELY punish ALL of those involved

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We'll see how it really plays out but I'm not going to hold my breath. The problem now becomes how does anything get done about it? The fbi, cia and doj are all corrupt and that's proven with the Durham report. There's obviously 2 tiers of justice, the republican side and democrat side. The only good thing about all of this is, Trump single handedly showed us just how deep and corrupt the swamp really is. Now we just need to figure out how to SEVERELY punish ALL of those involved
Vote Trump back in office that will be just punishment.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I agree but do you think it's going to be a fair election?
No. Not a chance. New viruses, algorithms figured out on voting machines, the news and internet all censored to the left. Elon can do whatever, if Bezos servers dont put the feeds through they go nowhere.

Electoral college members might even have Hillary stop by for a glass of wine if they get out of line! They would mysteriously commit Clintoncide after that.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
No. Not a chance. New viruses, algorithms figured out on voting machines, the news and internet all censored to the left. Elon can do whatever, if Bezos servers dont put the feeds through they go nowhere.

Electoral college members might even have Hillary stop by for a glass of wine if they get out of line! They would mysteriously commit Clintoncide after that.
The left figured out the trick for 2020. Releasing the china virus in such a timely manner was the biggest advantage for them. For 2024, i don't think there will be a pandemic (could be wrong), but there will definitely still be ballet harvesting, early voting, no voter IDs, etc. You can bet any state that takes days to have a vote count will more than likely be cheating.

I guess the republicans just need to figure out how to cheat better, because I don't see all this going away. So much for democracy.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Agree 100%. Nothing good has been done for our election process on top of a bunch of pu$$y republicans/rino's and we are doomed as a country. I can't wait for the dem voters to start reaping the consequences of this failed regime. Unfortunately at that point it will be too late for the rest of us

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone here is missing soooooo much- “everything is happening, all of the time”. Nobody is going to spoon feed the information (like a news network would) and it takes a little more time to find the happenings, but they’re there.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Get ready folks

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread