5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some outlets are saying that it didn't have anything to do with the settlement. yeeeeeah right.
Rewind to last week when those sane outlets were reporting about the settlement and they all mentioned Tucker and Bongino in those reports.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

tech97elec

Reaction score
O Reilly, Tucker. Silencing the outspoken. First ammendment bought out of costly threats of lawsuits

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
O Reilly, Tucker. Silencing the outspoken. First ammendment bought out of costly threats of lawsuits
I remember o’reilly was canned because of some sexual misconduct. One media outlet said the same about tucker, but I don’t remember which. Megan Kelly also got fired, but I don’t remember why. I guess fox doesn’t like when News personalities talk bad about big corporations, since they are one too.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I remember o’reilly was canned because of some sexual misconduct. One media outlet said the same about tucker, but I don’t remember which. Megan Kelly also got fired, but I don’t remember why. I guess fox doesn’t like when News personalities talk bad about big corporations, since they are one too.
The one constant is that the opposite is most likely true of whatever is being reported.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So beginning May 1, anybody with a good credit score looking to buy a home is going to be PENALIZED by the Biden administration and will be taxed on the purchase, so that people with poor credit scores can have an advantage. Out of all the twisted, wrong, ignorant, immoral things the democ-rat party does, this one right here chaps my a** the worst.

Why should a person who works hard, pays all their bills on time, and stays out of trouble be penalized for ANYTHING? These idiots in D.C. literally encourage people to be lazy slobs. They punish those who work hard, and reward those who don't. It's pure evil.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So beginning May 1, anybody with a good credit score looking to buy a home is going to be PENALIZED by the Biden administration and will be taxed on the purchase, so that people with poor credit scores can have an advantage. Out of all the twisted, wrong, ignorant, immoral things the democ-rat party does, this one right here chaps my a** the worst.

Why should a person who works hard, pays all their bills on time, and stays out of trouble be penalized for ANYTHING? These idiots in D.C. literally encourage people to be lazy slobs. They punish those who work hard, and reward those who don't. It's pure evil.
Not much different from student loan forgiveness. Hard working tax payers footing the bill for someone else’s loan to go to college and learn to hate America and its core values.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not much different from student loan forgiveness. Hard working tax payers footing the bill for someone else’s loan to go to college and learn to hate America and its core values.
Also, don't look at any of your utility bills, cell phone bills, or cable bills.

They all contain taxes that are very similar to this.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

They want to give these people an advantage because thats their voter base. Its all about power and money.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Imagine if that was in a building with an underground parking garage packed with EV’s. Would it compromise the stucture of the columns supporting the building? Those batteries burn really hot.
Yeah the clip I saw on the news this morning had first responders body cam footage and they don’t like dealing with EV fires. But hey let’s get to 70% by 2032.

Users who are viewing this thread