5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boogielander Build

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
What a great trip and some amazing pics and memories.

FYI, You drove through my home town of Williams Lake, BC. I moved away in 2001 but I recognize many of the spots where you stopped for pics.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Wow, these have got to be some of the best, most beautiful, most bad *** RAM pictures ive seen, seriously. This is awesome. Glad you could share your journey with us man! Be safe!

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Man what an awesome trip!!!! Keep up the uploads I’m loving it!
im running one day behind on all the posts lol
CG hosts love to put me at sites with tall trees blocking my starlink. and im also starting to think starlink has less satellites above 60degree North... because in the lower 48 i had no issues with connectivity even with tall trees.

boogielander

Reaction score
What a great trip and some amazing pics and memories.

FYI, You drove through my home town of Williams Lake, BC. I moved away in 2001 but I recognize many of the spots where you stopped for pics.
wow that's a long time ago!
it's a nice little town. being from a city i like smaller towns.

boogielander

Reaction score
So awesome! And as awesome as these photos are, I can't imagine how much more breathtaking the scenery is there in person. Enjoy it man! Keep us along for the journey!
thanks!
i'm enjoying it but the long driving days are kicking my *** lol
i should've left a month early so i don't have to get through everything before 9/15 when 90% of the places are closed for the year.

Jedi9

Reaction score
Very nice trip, I envy you. The glaciers are magnificent. When you stand on one the ice can be a pure blue color and you are looking at water thats been frozen a long, long time.

Users who are viewing this thread