5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

sgk

Reaction score
Well yours is white. It goes from darkest to light, black, Max steel, granite... Etc 5 colours left and then you.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
i have a 2011 w ram boxes, when I buy my 19, it will not have them. They are nice and having a drain plug allows them to be a cooler (no insulation) but they are rarely used.

alanstahl

Reaction score
i have a 2011 w ram boxes, when I buy my 19, it will not have them. They are nice and having a drain plug allows them to be a cooler (no insulation) but they are rarely used.

I cannot agree. I had a 2010, 2016 and have ordered a 2019 all with RAMBOXES. In construction, RAMBOXES are perfect for tools and power tools . No need to crael into truckbed, tools are coveniently t the side of tbe truck....OUTSTANDING DESIGN, VERY PRACTICAL

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So how does the RamBox patent for FCA work at this point? How much longer will they be able to keep Ford and GM doing the same?

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

it is a lifestyle choice for sure. but you are one of the VERY-VERY few - that have said that they had ramboxes and (by choice) will go back to non-rambox truck. i think they are poorly marketed and with a few tv adds and proper sales people on the lot , would increase sales substantially.:cool:

Foxman

Reaction score
it is a lifestyle choice for sure. but you are one of the VERY-VERY few - that have said that they had ramboxes and (by choice) will go back to non-rambox truck. i think they are poorly marketed and with a few tv adds and proper sales people on the lot , would increase sales substantially.:cool:
I for one, will not have another truck without Ramboxes. Order one without them and destine your back seat to be cluttered with stuff or leave all of the tie down straps, air compressors, boots, hard hat, tool bags, fishing poles, baits, bugout rifle, ammo, machete, work vests, ball hitches, socket sets, tire repair kits, etc, home. I choose to have ramboxes.

Bwarren2

Reaction score

The wider bed is more appealing to me

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is a common thing. People saying you lose space, and I get it you do. But having had a 6 foot bed for a number of years now you can't really put anything of size on those areas. An 8 foot bed yeah a fridge and stove will fit side by side in front of the wheel wells, but they won't on a 6 foot bed. Now right now you can only get RamBox on 5'7...there is no way anything that will fit in those corners wouldn't fit in the RamBox.

Just my thoughts...usually this is what I hear from my chevy and ford aquaintences so that is why I feel it is mostly bull...but if you really need that space...Guess you need that space.

sgk

Reaction score
Ok well its no surprise mine came in yesterday but was unable to see it. I went this morning and i saw it with my own eyes. In fact, it was the first time i even saw a limited on the in or outside of it, and its awesome. I will post pics shortly

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Ok well its no surprise mine came in yesterday but was unable to see it. I went this morning and i saw it with my own eyes. In fact, it was the first time i even saw a limited on the in or outside of it, and its awesome. I will post pics shortly

:giggle::giggle: looks like a maybe adding a little vodka to my breakfast orange juice!!!!!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those of us waiting need some virtual gratification! I'm tired of looking at my computer generated wallpaper of what I ordered.

Can't your son handle the upload for you? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online