5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I called Ram chat just for giggles just a few mins ago... She goes your truck has been in D status for 52 days now,im going to escalate it as its been over 30 days etc etc... She said I should receive a call from a manger in 24hrs...

I let her finish and asked her if she thought this was really gonna help things along,she replied yes sir it puts your truck ahead of other trucks yada yada.... Lol I agreed and said I hope so..

I also have texted the dealer I've ordered from and the sales manager was supposed to have his ordering guy check with the rep since last week and haven't heard a word... I texted him back earlier today saying I haven't heard anything from anyone an have yet to hear back...
What would you guys do at this point?
Should I go an place another order from a high volume dealer just incase this one falls threw or something happens?
Go to church and pray!

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
officially on the rambox/zombie waiting list as of 4 hours ago! for me it is a MUST. you guys now have someone else for support :p. please don't tell me that emoji turns into this one:cry: .

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
No photographic evidence...I was picking my wife up yesterday evening and saw two 2019 Rams turn right past me at an intersection. Both were towing flatbed trailers, one with a new F-150 on it, the other with what I believe was the new Sierra on it. It might just be wish fulfillment, but it looked like the Ram towing the Sierra had ramboxes; either that or it had something funky hanging over the right side of the bed in the general shape of a rambox cover,

I only saw the trucks for maybe 5 seconds total as they turned through the intersection, so I could be completely wrong.

Last edited:

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Per Cassens...it was delivered yesterday morning....
Well, duh, it's clearly about to go right back on the truck to head back to the factory so it can join the 2000 other Rambox equipped trucks that have to be reworked.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All I ask for is a salesman to have a bare minimum, cursory knowledge of the product they're selling...apparently that is an exceedingly unreasonable request!
I find this to be the norm. I always know more than they do so I just go with it. All I expect out of a Best Buy employee is to know who to ask where stock is. I've yet to be disappointed.

1Raider

Reaction score
Well I finally got some info from my dealer this afternoon... He said that the Rep told him it was the Rambox that was holding up my order but they was starting to install them now so it should start moving.. Lol

Said my original order was shipped to a holding yard and is still there at the moment...

So that's some progress,hopefully things will start to move quicker. Lol

Anyone got a picture of a Rambox truck out in the wild yet?

Neocane

Reaction score
Man, I am getting really close to just ordering my truck WITHOUT the rambox option so I can have it already! Only thing keeping me from doing it, is just knowing that the second I delete the rambox from my order SHAP will get it's sh!t together and start producing them! Or the company that's making the rambox for SHAP. So very frustrating! Arg..........

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man, I am getting really close to just ordering my truck WITHOUT the rambox option so I can have it already! Only thing keeping me from doing it, is just knowing that the second I delete the rambox from my order SHAP will get it's sh!t together and start producing them! Or the company that's making the rambox for SHAP. So very frustrating! Arg..........
I think you should order without so they will start making the others!!! (meaning mine) ;)

1Raider

Reaction score
Look's like the Rambox trucks are starting to roll threw the factory now the new GM trucks are starting to hit the lot's!

dolla60

Reaction score
Mine is supposed to be delivered to the dealer on the 18th.

I ordered on May 9.

Limited 4x4 with Rambox

sgk

Reaction score
Mine is supposed to be delivered to the dealer on the 18th.

I ordered on May 9.

Limited 4x4 with Rambox
Is it black? just curious to see if the theory is correct

Users who are viewing this thread