5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen a 19' with the Rambox yet?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ya, i'm waiting on my escalation from last Monday - 3 ti 5 business day I'll get a response I was told.........crickets. Also was told by Ramchat yesterday I'd get a supervisor to call me within 24 hours......crickets......
When that happened to me, I was then told it was their policy to not call back and I was given the wrong information.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow. More top notch FCA service. I was told today to call back Thursday if my truck hasn't moved from JB. They said they "escalate" it if it's been 14 days or more. I've been told that by 3 different people at Ram so at least there is continuity.

Good Luck. I am rooting for you!

Boatjockey

Reaction score
So kinda off topic but I had to share. I'm a volunteer firefighter and I came across this happen right in front of me this past weekend. I was talking to the driver and he told me is a 2018 that he just got 1 month ago....i'll be honest, I was admiring the Ramboxes and wondering if I could somehow salvage them and sent them to Ram with a big freaking note saying "Here!...no more excuses!!!" (Yes I know they dont fit lol) :p

View attachment 1736

View attachment 1737
I showed it to my wife so she will never complain when I take my time putting 2 10,000 lbs straps on the back of our boat/trailer (boat is only 6,800 lbs), dual straps and a safety chain on the bow, and do a careful walkaround before ever towing our boat. It looks like the guy had some very flimsy dock line on the back step and who knows what else. The fact that he left the top up while towing is another clue to the lack of properly securing your vessel for towing.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Yeah so I called today as its been in JB status for 15 days. She immediately said it should not be in JB for any longer than 14 days and said she wanted to escalate. #NotHoldingMyBreath

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah so I called today as its been in JB status for 15 days. She immediately said it should not be in JB for any longer than 14 days and said she wanted to escalate. #NotHoldingMyBreath
Good Luck to you as well!

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I showed it to my wife so she will never complain when I take my time putting 2 10,000 lbs straps on the back of our boat/trailer (boat is only 6,800 lbs), dual straps and a safety chain on the bow, and do a careful walkaround before ever towing our boat. It looks like the guy had some very flimsy dock line on the back step and who knows what else. The fact that he left the top up while towing is another clue to the lack of properly securing your vessel for towing.

Even better....he just traded that boat in...He was coming back from a Marina where he just bought a new one and that was his trade in....oops :)

1Raider

Reaction score
Well guys on a positive note with the delay "may be" a blessing after all.. With all these issues that FCA is dealing with..
Hopefully our trucks will be without these hopefully "known issues" as we wait.
Trying to put a positive spin on things.

Kramersp

Reaction score
Well guys on a positive note with the delay "may be" a blessing after all.. With all these issues that FCA is dealing with..
Hopefully our trucks will be without these hopefully "known issues" as we wait.
Trying to put a positive spin on things.
Lol. Wishful thinking

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
I BS you not. I was leaving San Antonio for San Angelo and a black 2019 blew by me with a rambox. It was also lifted...so maybe that's the secret formula for delivery.

I pulled out my phone but that sucker was gone. I tried to catch up but this 18 EcoDiesel Laramie 4x2 has nothing to give after 80mph

1Raider

Reaction score
Need to bring this one back up I guess.. Do we need to offer up a reward of some sort for the 1sr Rambox that's out in the wild so to speak? Lol

Duane

Reaction score
Need to bring this one back up I guess.. Do we need to offer up a reward of some sort for the 1sr Rambox that's out in the wild so to speak? Lol

Yes; a good bottle of bourbon for the first one.

1Raider

Reaction score
Well I called Ram chat just for giggles just a few mins ago... She goes your truck has been in D status for 52 days now,im going to escalate it as its been over 30 days etc etc... She said I should receive a call from a manger in 24hrs...

I let her finish and asked her if she thought this was really gonna help things along,she replied yes sir it puts your truck ahead of other trucks yada yada.... Lol I agreed and said I hope so..

I also have texted the dealer I've ordered from and the sales manager was supposed to have his ordering guy check with the rep since last week and haven't heard a word... I texted him back earlier today saying I haven't heard anything from anyone an have yet to hear back...
What would you guys do at this point?
Should I go an place another order from a high volume dealer just incase this one falls threw or something happens?

Users who are viewing this thread