5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have been an early adapter often as well, most recently with my 2.7L Ecoboost in the all-new 2015 F150 and 2019 DT RAM. Neither have given me issues, very happy with both products.

So hopefully this goes in a very positive way also.
I too "early adopted" the 2015 2.7 F150 but didn't hold onto it long enough for any issues to crop up. If I were to EA again, I'd just get the factory extended warranty for at least 7 years/100K no matter what the drivetrain.

lonepeak

Reaction score
That must be the 6'4" bed. According to my spec sheet the 5'7" length bed Limited comes with the RAM box but the 6'4" bed does not. As of Thursday we'll start seeing road tests. I do like the Night Edition as it is an option.

Last edited:

lonepeak

Reaction score
I would also question that grill as it looks more like a Laramie. The Limited from the pics I've seen does not have that oval on either side of the RAM badge, the lines go straight through and is a cleaner look IMO.

U

User_3336

I would also question that grill as it looks more like a Laramie. The Limited from the pics I've seen does not have that oval on either side of the RAM badge, the lines go straight through and is a cleaner look IMO.
It says LIMITED on the tailgate. Look closer.

lonepeak

Reaction score
So it is, thnx. Wonder if some of the pics out there are still pre production.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That must be the 6'4" bed. According to my spec sheet the 5'7" length bed Limited comes with the RAM box but the 6'4" bed does not. As of Thursday we'll start seeing road tests. I do like the Night Edition as it is an option.
Good catch. I didn’t notice the length of the bed. I do really like the look of the Night Edition though.

BowDown

Reaction score
I just noticed that the 2025 Limited and the Tungsten have different front bumpers. I knew the grills were different but never caught the bumper difference

427882326_2095830807459220_8396166778463351766_n.jpg

2025-Ram-1500.jpg

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed that the 2025 Limited and the Tungsten have different front bumpers. I knew the grills were different but never caught the bumper difference

View attachment 177215

View attachment 177216
I actually like the Limited one with the tow hooks. This makes sense since when I compared the limited to the tungsten. The Tungsten had different fog lights.

LNT Premium LED Fog Lamps - Tungsten
LNV Front LED Fog Lamps - Limited

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
The Tungsten gets a one piece plastic bumper cover I assume with a metal beam behind it, The rest of the trims get a traditional steel bumper.
That's good to know. It's bad enough having a painted bumper on a truck. Having a what's essentially a mini van bumper on a truck is laughable. And is a deal breaker for me.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's good to know. It's bad enough having a painted bumper on a truck. Having a what's essentially a mini van bumper on a truck is laughable. And is a deal breaker for me.
I also don't really understand the Salt/Indigo leather (ONLY) on a truck either but it seems like most manufacturers use white/salt leather on their higher trims. I guess it goes with the Mini Van Bumper. 🙃

BowDown

Reaction score
I also don't really understand the Salt/Indigo leather (ONLY) on a truck either but it seems like most manufacturers use white/salt leather on their higher trims. I guess it goes with the Mini Van Bumper. 🙃

I'm guessing like everything else on the tungsten, to simplify and streamline the tungsten line. All the tungsten options seem to be small "bolt on" options that do not fundamentally change the truck aside from paint color.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Saw this the other day comparing the Limited Night Series nose to the Tungsten.
View attachment 177242
Looks like the bumper on the tungsten is connected to the front quarter panels?
That's going to be an even more expensive repair for front end hits...

The grill on the Tungsten looks way better than the Limited though imo.
Fog lights look like a girls eyelashes that people put on their little cars, could just be this angle though.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Looks like the bumper on the tungsten is connected to the front quarter panels?
That's going to be an even more expensive repair for front end hits..

It's just the plastic trim under the headlights is now integrated to the lower bumper cover itself, whereas in other trims it's a separate piece, still just bolt on.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's just the plastic trim under the headlights is now integrated to the lower bumper cover itself, whereas in other trims it's a separate piece, still just bolt on.
^^This. You can see the same seam where the fascia meets the quarter panel in the area of the lower outer corner of the headlights.

The front fender flares drop much lower on the Tungsten. Just more surface area to become rock chipped. The more of this trim level I see the less desirable it is to me.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Does anyone know if items can be deleted on the '25 Limited? If I load up a Laramie with what I want it comes out close to the Limited price, many items already included on the Limited. On the other hand I do not want the "passenger display" and maybe not 22" tires included on the Limited. The Laramie does not come with the projector headlights which I think I'd prefer over the LEDs. Given my use I also do not know if I want the HO engine, only choice on the Limited. For now I'm trying to decide between the two. Any thoughts welcome.

Back to Daytona 500.

Users who are viewing this thread