5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else annoyed by the "side pockets" on the center console? Ideas for them?

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I have a couple of the LCPs. Nice little pocket guns.

Ruger will stand strong with a warranty. The wife had a squid load and did not notice once. The second shot hit the lodged bullet and exploded the barrel destroying the gun. I told Ruger exactly what happened. They asked for the gun and a box top from the ammo. They sent a new replacement for free.

I felt that was going beyond because it was not any fault of the product. Great service.
Yeah I love it! Wow that is awesome about the warranty not a lot of companies would do that.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ya gotta love the guy that was in the girlscouts waiving their my little pony wand around pretending they are special forces killing people with furniture sets. Kind of odd.

Nothing wrong with carrying, concealed or open. If someone is afraid of a gun and does not want to, that is their choice, they can do as they please too. I mean the girlscouts are all about my body my choice or something like that I think. Freedom of choice makes the US great.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ya gotta love the guy that was in the girlscouts waiving their my little pony wand around pretending they are special forces killing people with furniture sets. Kind of odd.

Nothing wrong with carrying, concealed or open. If someone is afraid of a gun and does not want to, that is their choice, they can do as they please too. I mean the girlscouts are all about my body my choice or something like that I think. Freedom of choice makes the US great.
Dude is definitely running with 3.21s.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I assume you're talking about me, which makes me laugh because I didn't say any of that other than being able to use something other than a gun as a weapon. But you're a piece of work for sure - you don't believe any of that ******** you juat said, because you think that any opinion that is different than yours is worth ridicule. I'm not even anti-gun OR anti-carry, but you had to stick your nose in because I assume you think the other guy is too big a ***** to fight his own battles? A couple of people decided to thread jack my thread with their ******** and you feel the need to respond to something that didn't even involve you.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I assume you're talking about me, which makes me laugh because I didn't say any of that other than being able to use something other than a gun as a weapon. But you're a piece of work for sure - you don't believe any of that ******** you juat said, because you think that any opinion that is different than yours is worth ridicule. I'm not even anti-gun OR anti-carry, but you had to stick your nose in because I assume you think the other guy is too big a ***** to fight his own battles? A couple of people decided to thread jack my thread with their ******** and you feel the need to respond to something that didn't even involve you.
1. You don't own the thread.
2. You ****ed around. Don't get mad cause you're finding out.
3. Thread is as old as you are. You're welcome for us injecting some life into it.
4. If I can handle the Bataan, I can sure as hell handle you. 🤣

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1. You don't own the thread.
2. You ****ed around. Don't get mad cause you're finding out.
3. Thread is as old as you are. You're welcome for us injecting some life into it.
4. If I can handle the Bataan, I can sure as hell handle you. 🤣
Finding out what? How old are you, because I obviously don't understand your lingo. You surely aren't talking about the WW2 Bataan march, so what the hell are you talking about? As for injecting life into the thread, no one asked you to.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Finding out what? How old are you, because I obviously don't understand your lingo. You surely aren't talking about the WW2 Bataan march, so what the hell are you talking about? As for injecting life into the thread, no one asked you to.
I'm younger than 67.

How the **** are you Navy and don't know what the Bataan is? It's like Old Ironsides but slightly newer.

And you didn't have to ask. Remember #1?

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm younger than 67.

How the **** are you Navy and don't know what the Bataan is? It's like Old Ironsides but slightly newer.

And you didn't have to ask. Remember #1?
I had to look this up, that ship was launched well after I was already a civilian and out of the service. 1996? I guess this site is really just for young guys.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just explains some things, that's all.
Explains what? And what is the "only' supposed to mean? I suppose there's some kind of code that means my service is worthless compared to yours? And that guys that served a long time ago aren't as worth young guys like you?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Explains what? And what is the "only' supposed to mean? I suppose there's some kind of code that means my service is worthless compared to yours?
You just talk like a squid who did four years of shore duty in the 80s.

I don't know about any code, but I'm pretty confident you aren't going to win if you bring a table leg. 🤣

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You just talk like a squid who did four years of shore duty in the 80s.

I don't know about any code, but I'm pretty confident you aren't going to win if you bring a table leg. 🤣
I spent the majority of my enlistment at sea on a sub destroyer and got out at the end of the first Gulf War . But I get it, I'm old and irrelevant around here. So be it.

Users who are viewing this thread