5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else annoyed by the "side pockets" on the center console? Ideas for them?

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No for sure. I got a thick skin, I just didn't realize there was a code around here where young guys who were in the military, or maybe not even, get free reign to disparage the service of other older guys as lesser than. Not cool in my book.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No for sure. I got a thick skin, I just didn't realize there was a code around here where young guys who were in the military, or maybe not even, get free reign to disparage the service of other older guys as lesser than. Not cool in my book.
First of all, you had it coming with the way you've been acting. Even then, point out where I "disparaged your service."

If you can't handle a couple friendly jabs, you aren't as hard as you think you are. Bring more than a table leg next time you go to Home Depot.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First of all, you had it coming with the way you've been acting. Even then, point out where I "disparaged your service."

If you can't handle a couple friendly jabs, you aren't as hard as you think you are. Bring more than a table leg next time you go to Home Depot.
BS, there was nothing "friendly jab" about it and you know damn well that your "only 4 years" and "80s shore duty" snide comments were meant to suggest your service was better than mine. In any case, I'm done with the conversation.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should have guessed by your attitude you were a Marine, probably a 2 and out 25 year old video game commando - you jarheads were already our bitches, says it right there on your seal - you don't even have your own department
How dare you disparage my service like that!

This f-ing dude right here...

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
BS, there was nothing "friendly jab" about it and you know damn well that your "only 4 years" and "80s shore duty" snide comments were meant to suggest your service was better than mine. In any case, I'm done with the conversation.
Took you long enough.

Bye.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So you have to tag other guys, can't just keep fighting your own battles. Nothing more snowflake than that.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So you have to tag other guys, can't just keep fighting your own battles. Nothing more snowflake than that.
You're still here? I thought you were done with this conversation when you said "I'm done with the conversation."

And I didn't realize this was a battle. Let me go grab a dresser drawer. Brb.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's right, still here. Might just as well burn the thread to the ground.
Didn't you kind of do that when you started calling everyone in the thread pussies?

My mistake. I didn't realize you still wanted a serious thread.

I generally keep a map or something in there.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't you kind of do that when you started calling everyone in the thread pussies?

My mistake. I didn't realize you still wanted a serious thread.

I generally keep a map or something in there.
Not everyone, but that's a good point, that did get out of hand.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
this thread is garbage now. how is it not locked or at least had the fat trimmed out of it.

i keep a gallon ziplock in mine with water and a couple goldfish swimming around.
Nice. Would be a good substitute if you forget your table leg.

But, this thread served its purpose over a year ago when it was started. Might as well let us run amok in a thread about side pockets that most of us probably forget are there more often than not.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice, I recently got an LCP Max so I didn't have to lug my XDm around anymore. Love it, it fits in my pocket, sooo much lighter.
So..... You like that LCP Max? My gun shop is sold out of them. I've been considering one for a summer gun (smaller, more concealable with less clothing). I use a xds 3.3 most of the time. Even being relatively small as 9mm goes, it's not as easy for a smaller fella like myself to conceal without a jacket.

I had an original lcp a few years ago, but traded it. I hear good things about the newer, upgraded versions.

Users who are viewing this thread