5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I don't have those short stroke, jack rabbit, humming bird gears. (y)
No, you have a 2wd with 3.21s. You obviously aren't the one going deep in the mud. Which must mean you have to be catching.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We’re all just having some fun. I kind of derailed things with my 3.21 sticker comment, but there was no malice behind that.
I thought it was hilarious too, same as KWKSLVR. People are too sensitive about everything so it's nice to have some fun and enjoy the humor. Even if it's at my expense a good joke is a good joke. I'm a Gen X'er so can differentiate between humor/fun and a personal attack. :cool:

People used to cruise around, hang out, and check out everyone else's ride. Sure there was some ribbing but below it all was an appreciation for what they had done (whether you liked it or not).

Nowadays everyone else's stuff is inferior, especially when you don't have to look them in the eye and tell them that.

I miss the "good old days" and this brings a little of it back. (y)

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No, you have a 2wd with 3.21s. You obviously aren't the one going deep in the mud. Which must mean you have to be catching.

Considering that going deep into the mud would be gay, you're right, I'm not but you have at that "mud". 🙄 🤣

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
What if you get the little fake shifter lever instead of the short fat hot dog knob, does that make you more or less masculine while having 3.92s?

BowDown

Reaction score
And guys with 3.21s just like to hum
Sounds like your lady is a little stingy. Let me guess, missionary only, and can't do anything on Sunday

Nah man, prison love ain't my thing but hey, you get that mud.
#mudloveisgatewaysex :oops:😄
But I'm not judging.... guy is into 3:92 qu**r se*....not judging, not judging:D

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nah man, prison love ain't my thing but hey, you get that mud
It's okay if she won't put out like that. She understands being inadequate with the 3.21 gears.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious too, same as KWKSLVR. People are too sensitive about everything so it's nice to have some fun and enjoy the humor. Even if it's at my expense a good joke is a good joke. I'm a Gen X'er so can differentiate between humor/fun and a personal attack. :cool:

People used to cruise around, hang out, and check out everyone else's ride. Sure there was some ribbing but below it all was an appreciation for what they had done (whether you liked it or not).

Nowadays everyone else's stuff is inferior, especially when you don't have to look them in the eye and tell them that.

I miss the "good old days" and this brings a little of it back. (y)
Me: reads this and then next several comments immediately after it

Oh yeah. Definitely good old day vibes 🤣🤣

BowDown

Reaction score
It's okay if she won't put out like that. She understands being inadequate with the 3.21 gears.

Well, I'd have to be willing drive into a muddy hole which I'm not but you clearly are. Them 3:92 gears will make you do some suspect :poop:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'd have to be willing drive into a muddy hole which I'm not but you clearly are. Them 3:92 gears will make you do some suspect :poop:
I guess when you only like it on Friday nights with the lights off, you are perfectly happy only doing missionary and not having any other variety. You probably think going 2moh over speed limit is exhilarating as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread