5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a 3.92 Gear decal? I don't need anyone thinking I might have 3.21's.
We don't blame you for wanting to hide your shame. I mean it's already obvious when the engine is pinging away struggling to move the truck forward (typically blamed on low octane fuel) and then being the last one to get anywhere. The girls all pointing and giggling, asking if you are cold when it's 95 degrees.... Yes, it's the 3:21 shrinkage shame. It's ok. We won't laugh.

Not too hard! 🤣😅😂😆

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We don't blame you for wanting to hide your shame. I mean it's already obvious when the engine is pinging away struggling to move the truck forward (typically blamed on low octane fuel) and then being the last one to get anywhere. The girls all pointing and giggling, asking if you are cold when it's 95 degrees.... Yes, it's the 3:21 shrinkage shame. It's ok. We won't laugh.

Not too hard! 🤣😅😂😆
The sheer volume of varying descriptions this man conjures up for 3.92 > 3.21 is truly something to behold.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Not too hard! 🤣😅😂😆
Hey, hey- it’s not the size that matters.

At least that’s what’s said to make them feel better.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you have 3.21s, that's not milk but another creamy white substance. See the 3.21 pride sticker posted early for some clues.
Clearly everyone here likes all things Ram. Whether you like to do the ramming or take the ramming is your business! 😛

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The sheer volume of varying descriptions this man conjures up for 3.92 > 3.21 is truly something to behold.
Yea, this is my favorite thread. It really fell apart after the second page so might as well go with it!
It’s 2022 and this is a progressive forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not that progressive.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread