5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add 1” to Mopar 2” Lift

subaru79

Reaction score
Is this a new bulletin and are the spacers included? In regards to The warranty reference, does that mean warranty will pay to have the spacers put in?
Yes It will pay for it if
#1 - You have Proof of Purchase
#2 - Chrysler/ Jeep installed it
That is what I was told. I purchased from Chrysler Dealer but I had my Mechanic install it. So at this time my dealer is just providing the spacer for me...

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh that’s perfect as I purchased mine and had the dealer install it. I want to make sure that when they do this they do an alignment and make sure my headlights are also aligned.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes It will pay for it if
#1 - You have Proof of Purchase
#2 - Chrysler/ Jeep installed it
That is what I was told. I purchased from Chrysler Dealer but I had my Mechanic install it. So at this time my dealer is just providing the spacer for me...

Awesome. Thanks. Do we know how much it raises the front? I'd kind of like a little rake, but not as much as there currently is.

subaru79

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks. Do we know how much it raises the front? I'd kind of like a little rake, but not as much as there currently is.
From the looks of it I would say 1/2" to 3/4" nothing super crazy.
The Mopar lift is 1.5" in Front and 2" in Rear making a 3-1/2" to 4" Rake Depending on Build.
I only did the lift in Font and Did NOT Install the Rear Spacer , Only Shocks . So my 2wd CC with 6' Bed and Tow Package has 1.5" Rake to it

jwiley386

Reaction score
Here is mine, it has the updated 2" Mopar Fox Shocks Lift/Level kit that releases in May. Was told I was one of the first in the nation to receive.

I will say, compared to another truck on the lot with the original Mopar 2", mine sits about an inch or so higher in the front and is noticeably more level but still have a slight rake, which I like.

22765 22766

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Darn I can NOT wait to have mine done as that look is what I am after but I’m not man enough to handle those 35” tires lol. FAE1E6A8-5E28-4197-93CE-FDA1A151960E.jpeg

skol

Reaction score
Here is mine, it has the updated 2" Mopar Fox Shocks Lift/Level kit that releases in May. Was told I was one of the first in the nation to receive.

I will say, compared to another truck on the lot with the original Mopar 2", mine sits about an inch or so higher in the front and is noticeably more level but still have a slight rake, which I like.

View attachment 22765 View attachment 22766

Which UCA’s are you using? I got the Mopar Lift Also. Just waiting my the extra component from Mopar to level it out. That truck looks awesome

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 22765 View attachment 22766
Any chance we could get a straight pic from the side? Have you measured yet to see how close to level it is? What do the CV angles look like up front? Looks good.

jwiley386

Reaction score
Any chance we could get a straight pic from the side? Have you measured yet to see how close to level it is? What do the CV angles look like up front? Looks good.

She goes in for a full detail on Monday. I will have some updated pictures for you all Tuesday, please also notate any questions you have so I can attempt to answer. Here is what I have so far,
- Have you measured yet to see how close to level it is?
- What do the CV angles look like up front?
- Which UCA’s are you using?

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Measure center hub to fender on both front and rear. Then we can tell calculate how much the new parts add on this lift.

jwiley386

Reaction score
Darn I can NOT wait to have mine done as that look is what I am after but I’m not man enough to handle those 35” tires lol. View attachment 22767
Don't fear the 35's! haha Mine drives very smooth, especially for being on Toyo MT's. Also I can't even hear the tires, which is strange but also nice.

Jamhav

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve called my dealer and they have no idea what I’m talking about when I ask them about the updated struts. And why does it still say it’s a 2” lift when you look up that part number if it lifts the truck 3” in the front?

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve called my dealer and they have no idea what I’m talking about when I ask them about the updated struts. And why does it still say it’s a 2” lift when you look up that part number if it lifts the truck 3” in the front?
Mine didn't either. I printed out the TSB and explained. Then they got it. They asked how I knew about all of this stuff, I told them I read a lot on this forum. Then another guy who was there too said the customers are usually the first to know as a result of forums like this.

jwiley386

Reaction score

...Assuming I measured this correctly, I also did it on the fly so I'm sure its close but may be off slightly:
- Front center hub to fender: 24"
- Rear center hub to fender: 25 1/2"

Honestly it is this perfect amount of rake as it sits almost level with hauling my boat and the right amount of nose down when not towing. I'm partial to a slight rake though.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...Assuming I measured this correctly, I also did it on the fly so I'm sure its close but may be off slightly:
- Front center hub to fender: 24"
- Rear center hub to fender: 25 1/2"

Honestly it is this perfect amount of rake as it sits almost level with hauling my boat and the right amount of nose down when not towing. I'm partial to a slight rake though.
Looks great! Much better than the original kit. I don't ever tow so I prefer the truly leveled look. You did not add the offroad package springs correct? Somebody was doing that and I couldn't remember who. It looks like coupling the updated Mopar kit with the offroad package would leave it almost perfectly leveled with ~1/2" of rake, which is unnoticeable and allows for a little added weight in the bed at times. This would essentially give you the 3.5" that the Readylift kit does but strictly with new struts/springs instead of spacers (except for the rear) giving a much better ride.

Users who are viewing this thread