5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add 1” to Mopar 2” Lift

Lawfin

Reaction score
I have a Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab with the Mopar 2” lift installed. I’m wondering if it’s possible to add another 1” of lift to the front, and what the risks of doing this would be? Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if there is a 1” front spacer available? I’ve seen some 1/2” stackable spacers on eBay made by Wulf but I’m not sure if they would work. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab with the Mopar 2” lift installed. I’m wondering if it’s possible to add another 1” of lift to the front, and what the risks of doing this would be? Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if there is a 1” front spacer available? I’ve seen some 1/2” stackable spacers on eBay made by Wulf but I’m not sure if they would work. Thanks in advance.

If you were to add 1" to your lift I would recommend getting new uca's the angle from the Mopar uca's imo wouldn't hold up good.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
I think you could add the readylift “2 inch with control arms” level (the one with the top-hat spacers) and be good to go, as that lift seems to only lift 1.5” in actual net, and comes with the arms you’ll want. That should give you about 3.5” to 3.6” total lift in front similar to the readylift 3.5” lift.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
the mopar lift has new control arms no need to buy new ones for 1 more inch

mpmitch1

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. My mopar lift has my rear end high as a giraffe s ***...too much rake. I may go back to stock orp rears shocks and keep mopar fox in front or i may add a 2in. Spacer....idk

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why not just take spacer off rear? That seems easier & give a more level look

rsonedecker

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. My mopar lift has my rear end high as a giraffe s ***...too much rake. I may go back to stock orp rears shocks and keep mopar fox in front or i may add a 2in. Spacer....idk
Changing the shock wont do anything (the spring spacer is what creates the lift). Just remove the spacer from the rear, or put in a .75" spacer or 1" spacer instead of the 2" mopar one.

mpmitch1

Reaction score
Changing the shock wont do anything (the spring spacer is what creates the lift). Just remove the spacer from the rear, or put in a .75" spacer or 1" spacer instead of the 2" mopar one.
Would you
I assume take the mopar bump stock off and relocate the track bar back to original position too?

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You will be fine removing and re setting rear track back bar. Loses track bar bolts, bounce truck then take drive around the block if you will. Then tighten them back up

rsonedecker

Reaction score
And if you remove the bump stops and Track Bar Relocation Bracket, keep them, I might be interested in them $$$, lol!

Lawfin

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone has added a front spacer to the 2” Mopar lift. If so, can you let me know your experience? Thanks.

Lawfin

Reaction score
Just trying to put this post back into play. Is there anyone out there who has added a top hat spacer, coil spring spacer, or an ORP spring to the front end of a truck with the Mopar 2" lift? There has to be somebody. Myself and others are really interested in understanding what you used and your experience. Note - I understand from another post that there may soon be a new Mopar lift that will be more level than the current Mopar lift, but I (and quite a few others) are looking for mods to the current Mopar lift. Thanks.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Exactly as I don’t want nor need to buy another Mopar lift, just want what I currently have leveled also.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Just following to see what others find.

subaru79

Reaction score
Way back in 2018... I believe Rusty Mechanic on the Youtube added 2" top hat spacers to the Mopar lift for a couple Dealers around Him... There is also other post on adding spacers on the ORG Trucks and what not's... Problem is, you gotta search through all the Post's because most people that did such to there Trucks are no longer Active on the Forums.

19Jake

Reaction score
Service Bulletin - 02-001-19 That will Add a Spacer to the Front Shocks to Raise it more for People that Had Dealer install the Mopar lift
The Service Bulletin Say's "Reimbursable within the Provisions of the Warranty"
HERE
D2DB4D95-3777-4B37-BA56-DC3233C5F770.jpeg

Last edited:

subaru79

Reaction score
Like I said on the Other post. There is a Service Bulletin - 02-001-19 That will Add a Spacer to the Front Shocks to Raise it more for People that Had Dealer install the Mopar lift

Lawfin

Reaction score
Like I said on the Other post. There is a Service Bulletin - 02-001-19 That will Add a Spacer to the Front Shocks to Raise it more for People that Had Dealer install the Mopar lift

Any chance you can post a link? Still can’t find that bulletin on line. Thanks.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any chance you can post a link? Still can’t find that bulletin on line. Thanks.

Is this a new bulletin and are the spacers included? In regards to The warranty reference, does that mean warranty will pay to have the spacers put in?

Users who are viewing this thread