ABS, 4WD, Traction control and FCW failure

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing this issue? I am hoping that it is related to the current recall. These 4 issues started popping up recently without any warning. I didn't notice any issues while driving but I fear something might give out. I saw some post about people having their power steering going out, and some other random issues. This has happened 4 times in the past 2 days.IMG_20190214_122516.jpgIMG_20190214_122514.jpgIMG_20190214_122511.jpgIMG_20190214_122452.jpgIMG_20190214_122451.jpg

dutchman187

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No. But I'd be getting that into the dealer ASAP if those are all showing on your screen. Have you had an auto parts store check the codes is throwing?

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No. But I'd be getting that into the dealer ASAP if those are all showing on your screen. Have you had an auto parts store check the codes is throwing?
It randomly turns on and then off while I'm driving. I have an connector and might check it tonight when i get home and see if it is throwing any errors.

I have a service call next monday.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just plugged in the OBD2 connector and I did not see any error codes being generated. I am not a professional with OBD2 but from the software I was using i did see an error code on my wife's car (nissan) so i know it registers some error codes. Anyway can't wait to hear the dealer tell me its a non issue since there are no error codes.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Front wheel speed sensor is what the dealership is replacing. We will see if it resolves the problem.

j517

Reaction score
wow good luck you only have 25k on the truck, sorry to hear you are having issues

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
wow good luck you only have 25k on the truck, sorry to hear you are having issues

2500 not 25000 o_O. Even worse than you thought huh. I just hope it fixes the problem because its difficult to drive around with abs issues with your child in the car.

j517

Reaction score
wow that is sad hopefully they fix it. i tink the worse part of the situation is that you have your kid with u in the car i be yelling at someone and possibly going to jail because when it comes to the safety of my kid f that.

if its been more then 3 times in the shop get a good lemon law attorney and see if you can trade it in and get your money back and get another truck

my f250 started to give me issues and the las time it left me dead on the side of the road so i went in an traded for a ram i still miss my bus, put a whole lot of $$$$$$$ into it.

my ram will get some tlc also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)