5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABS, 4WD, Traction control and FCW failure

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
My truck in the shop . First time they scan code said it was the Rh rear speed sensor, got the truck back and in 600 Miles all errors on dash came back with multi codes still reporting as rh speed sensor. Waiting for dealership to give me an update
Below are the pictures the dealership found . This hardness is for the Wheels speeds sensor.Per the Tech the Harness had been rerouted from the original location and tucked in between the frame and the bed of the truck, I contacted the original dealership that i purchased the truck from they were the one that original installed the 5th trailer hitch. They would not help me in anyway sayin it been to long it only been 1 year and 6 months, I figure if a Ram Dealership put it in it would be warranty at any dealership. My Maxcare warranty does not covered this. because it was an add on $600 for a new harness and labor. Be careful dealing with Superior Dodge in Arkansas

Attachments

• Wires 1.jpeg
    Wires 1.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Wires 2.jpeg
    Wires 2.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Wires 3.jpeg
    Wires 3.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread