5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just a question. How do we go about getting everything back to factory default? Is it just a simple Unmarry and Marry again?

Idaho970

Reaction score
Oops too late

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We have the group buy open for one more week. Send me your email address in a message, I’ll get it over to tazer to get your email address loaded in their system, and I’ll send you the code to use.

thanks everyone for being so great for this group buy! We’ve had more than 20 people jump on this deal. I’ll keep my eyes out for more opportunities for the community.

Georgiram

Reaction score
We have the group buy open for one more week. Send me your email address in a message, I’ll get it over to tazer to get your email address loaded in their system, and I’ll send you the code to use.

thanks everyone for being so great for this group buy! We’ve had more than 20 people jump on this deal. I’ll keep my eyes out for more opportunities for the community.

Thank you [mention]Idaho970 [/mention] for organizing the group buy. My Tazer just came in the mail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYKBOB

Reaction score
I ordered mine on Monday the 5th. I got a confirmation screen when I ordered and my card was charged, but I never got a confirmation email or a tracking number. Should I expect an email with confirmation or a tracking number?

MudSticker19

Reaction score
I ordered mine on Monday the 5th. I got a confirmation screen when I ordered and my card was charged, but I never got a confirmation email or a tracking number. Should I expect an email with confirmation or a tracking number?
give them a call. They may have shipped but not updated you with tracking number.

Users who are viewing this thread