5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

Idaho970

Reaction score
To everyone I have on the list - Tazer is closed until Monday for the Easter weekend. Emails will be sent out to everyone I have on Monday. Not too late to get on the list if you want! Send me a message. Sorry for the delay here, but good on them for closing up shop for a long weekend.

MudSticker19

Reaction score
Everyone in the current group buy:

IT IS LIVE! You have 2 weeks to place your order. I just sent everyone an email with the discount code. Let me know if you run into any issues or haven't received an email from me.

ENJOY!
Appreciate you taking over on this! nice work!
My order has been placed. wooohoooo

frostymug

Reaction score
Thanks! Does this code get free shipping or not? Honestly not sure, that's why I'm asking. Not complaining either way!

Idaho970

Reaction score
Just put my order with the group buy discount. Thanks idaho970 for this nice savings for what should be a very useful and fun addition to my truck.
Right on!!! Happy to help. Looking forward to everyone's **** eating grin on their face when they run a light show driving down the highway at 80mph...hehe

Users who are viewing this thread