5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

Idaho970

Reaction score

MudSticker19

Reaction score
@MudSticker19 looks like we are above 10 for the group buy.

If you don't have the time to coordinate I'm happy to reach out to tazer and get this knocked out!
Members who said they are in:
Me (Idaho970) - 1
@thirdwavesound - 2
@dougncin - 3
You (@MudSticker19 ) - 4
@BooShaker - 5
@djjr50 - 6
@Georgiram - 7
@JDHarris - 8
@DanoUF - 9
@Ratchet - 10
@Gozar (sorry for your misplacement!) - 11
@Biz Jet Tech - 12
@SmittysTrk - 13
Yeah definitely by all means. I shoot you a name and email to contact. Sorry y'all, got slammed at work

Georgiram

Reaction score
Yeah definitely by all means. I shoot you a name and email to contact. Sorry y'all, got slammed at work

Do you need our name and email, or are you sending us a name and email to contact Z Auto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idaho970

Reaction score
Getting more info from Tazer today. I have the list of member that have asked to be included up to this point. I will send out a message to each of you with further information/instructions to purchase.

Wfrank005

Reaction score
@BigBucks21, @dougncin, @DanoUF, and @Gozar still waiting for your reply to the message I sent you. Once I have your info I will can send everything over to Tazer to get the discounts setup.
If it's not too late, I'd like to be added to this list.. Does everyone have to purchase the Tazer at the same time or do they just send out certificates to each person to use at their convenience? Thanks in advance.

MudSticker19

Reaction score
If it's not too late, I'd like to be added to this list.. Does everyone have to purchase the Tazer at the same time or do they just send out certificates to each person to use at their convenience? Thanks in advance.
you will have a 2 week window starting from Today (3/31/2021). Correct me if I am wrong @Idaho970

Idaho970

Reaction score
Send me a message with you first and last name plus the email address you plan on using to purchase. Code will be good for 2 weeks after I submit the group buy. They will email you a discount code that can only be used once.

Users who are viewing this thread