5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

FiremanHemi

Reaction score
What’s up fellas, I’m going to end up going the pulsar route so no need for tazer, if any of you want you can send me a message and I’ll let you know how to go about the group buy.

TheMushyButt

Reaction score
I’m in if this is still going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Shall we organize this a bit and have a solid count of who is in for a group buy? Some of the original requests for a group buy are from a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tchpet

Reaction score
I did some checking with FiremanHemi. It looks like the next step is to get everyone's information together who is a go. If you are in, please send me your name and email address. Once I have 10, I will contact the company and get the ball rolling. I think it would be easiest if everyone sends me their info to my personal email: [email protected]

I will keep everybody updated who emails me as well.

Thanks,
Shannon

Howie Dub

Reaction score
I did some checking with FiremanHemi. It looks like the next step is to get everyone's information together who is a go. If you are in, please send me your name and email address. Once I have 10, I will contact the company and get the ball rolling. I think it would be easiest if everyone sends me their info to my personal email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Shannon
Thanks for doing that. I'll email you now

Fishorfly

Reaction score

Thanks,
Shannon
Thanks! Just emailed you, hopefully I’m not to late!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, this order is over. You could start your own group order. You need ten people and you will get a $50 off coupon code, associated with your email address.
Working on it through some Facebook groups

Users who are viewing this thread