5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

JackWaggon

Reaction score
Just a question, is there an advantage to buying a Tazer over just getting the AlphaOBD program and connecting hardware? Convenience maybe?

Greg10yes

Reaction score
My understanding from what I have read is ease of use and user interface. There are some functions that a Tazer can do that you cannot do with a AlphaOBD. I am changing tire size so I can pull my camper, leave driving lights on while high beams, enter addresses into nav system while moving, auto fold mirrors.

Jim N

Reaction score
Depending on price I'm interested. How much of a discount was the previous group buy?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just a question, is there an advantage to buying a Tazer over just getting the AlphaOBD program and connecting hardware? Convenience maybe?
There are several live features like auto folding mirrors, etc. All other changes can be done with AlfaODB.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have the truck yet but I would be interested.

Greg10yes

Reaction score
People that want to buy, please PM your email address so I can get a list started. I will post screen names, but not email addresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/