5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
+1 on no issues to Canada from the last group buy. The light show and autofolding mirrors are my most used options. Window roll down is nice to in the summer but careful with your key...
Also, have a tazer security gateway module bypass for sale if anyone wants one...

kevinvw

Reaction score
Just ordered mine this weekend. Can’t wait to install it this week!

crazycrew

Reaction score
Installed mine this afternoon. Be forewarned, the manual/instructions do a terrible job of explaining what each function does. They definitely need to work on that.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Get 10 people together and you can start another one.

doolin64

Reaction score
Hey guys, unfortunately my plans have changed and doesn't look like I'll be lifting my truck. If anyone wants to buy my Tazer DT, I'll sell it for what I paid. I opened it and made sure the software was up to date and it's sat on my desk in it's box since. PM me if you want it. $287.95 shipped is what I paid and what I'll sell it for.

Anyone need a new Readylift 3.5sst or Daystar leveling kit?

UYAWNT2

Reaction score
So all installed. Still trying to figure out some setting. I thought I read where it changes your shift points? Also what about changing gear ratio....you can't really do that without actually changing gears right!?!?

Mate514

Reaction score
So all installed. Still trying to figure out some setting. I thought I read where it changes your shift points? Also what about changing gear ratio....you can't really do that without actually changing gears right!?!?
It's to calibrate the computer after you mechanicaly change gear ratio.

BullDawg21

Reaction score
Hey guys, unfortunately my plans have changed and doesn't look like I'll be lifting my truck. If anyone wants to buy my Tazer DT, I'll sell it for what I paid. I opened it and made sure the software was up to date and it's sat on my desk in it's box since. PM me if you want it. $287.95 shipped is what I paid and what I'll sell it for.

Anyone need a new Readylift 3.5sst or Daystar leveling kit?
Pm sent

UYAWNT2

Reaction score
Ok so I loaded it & everything worked great for the 1st day. Now my cameras decided to stop working. Any ideas on a fix?? I keep getting this message...... 1615164257676.png

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so I loaded it & everything worked great for the 1st day. Now my cameras decided to stop working. Any ideas on a fix?? I keep getting this message...... View attachment 84996

Follow the disconnect instructions or pull the battery cable and remove it. Give it a couple hours and try it again.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Most likely it will come back in a few drive cycles or In tazer menu select reboot at end of menu. This should bring camera back if not disconnect/reconnect battery.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread