5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

doolin64

Reaction score
Every time this happened to me with FedEx (3-4 times), it was at a neighbor's house (left, right, across the street).
Thank you, I had checked with my neighbors but to no avail.

I'd contact Z Automotive and tell them what is happening. They should have insurance or something on the product and work with Fedex. Can't hurt to call them to see what they can do, maybe even send you a new one.

Thank you as well, I did message them this afternoon, but haven't heard from them. This is what Fedex recommended as well. I just with Zautomotive had a phone number to call and talk with someone. Their number says text only and the other option is email.

Smashius

Reaction score
Just sent an email to support at z auto to get in on this. Thanks!

doolin64

Reaction score
So :bleeping: bummed about my Tazer. According to Fedex it was delivered last Friday. Yet it never showed up. My security cameras never show the Fedex man dropping off anything. I've had this issue before where Fedex shows it was delivered, but I get it the following day. I waited until Tuesday of this week to call Fedex. Give them the benefit of the covid doubt. Still nothing. They just called to tell me my case was closed and now I have to deal with the shipper. Can't just pick up and call Zautomotive unfortunately and it's not there fault. I don't want a refund of my money back, I'd just like the Tazer I paid for. Sorry for the vent. I'm just frustrated.
Just an update. Zauto has been great. They responded to me via text over the weekend. I sent the info they needed to the email address they sent me. They promptly responded to me first thing this morning (Monday). I still wish I could have called to to talk them, but their customer service has been great. I really can't complain. Fedex on the other hand!

DivrGuy

Reaction score
Just an update. Zauto has been great. They responded to me via text over the weekend. I sent the info they needed to the email address they sent me. They promptly responded to me first thing this morning (Monday). I still wish I could have called to to talk them, but their customer service has been great. I really can't complain. Fedex on the other hand!
If they texted you, would you mind sharing the number you received the text from, either here or via PM? I emailed Friday morning and have heard nothing.

doolin64

Reaction score

Replacement tazer arrived! No shipping issues this time. 🕺

nflightdawg

Reaction score
I just emailed and Samantha at Z Automotive promptly emailed me back saying this offer has expired. She said if we can get a list of 10 people together they could do another offer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online