5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

crediblehulk

Reaction score
If the answers to the questions below are the answers I am hoping they are, I'll be in for one. I have a 2021 Ram 1500 Limited with the level 1 equipment group. Any info would be helpful. I have scoured the internet trying to find these answers, but have not been able to find a forum or youtube video that fully answers them. Thanks in advance!

1. Have we confirmed that the Tazer DT works on a 2021 Ram 1500?

2. If I use the Tazer DT to "Enable Cargo/front/undercarriage Camera input", will that give me the "side by side icon" in the screenshot below? I have the surround view cameras on my 1500, but from my research it looks like that icon is only available on 2500's and 3500's.

3. For the feature "TurnCAM – can turn on backup camera whenever turn signals are used", is there any way to set which camera to turn on when the turn signal is activated? It would be rad if the camera under the tow mirror shows on the screen because that would completely eliminate blind spots.

Thanks again!

1613419379982.png

kevinvw

Reaction score
Interested as well. Thanks!

Just PM’d you my email address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joemo

Reaction score
If the answers to the questions below are the answers I am hoping they are, I'll be in for one. I have a 2021 Ram 1500 Limited with the level 1 equipment group. Any info would be helpful. I have scoured the internet trying to find these answers, but have not been able to find a forum or youtube video that fully answers them. Thanks in advance!

1. Have we confirmed that the Tazer DT works on a 2021 Ram 1500?

I can confirm this question. I have a 2021 Rebel and it works fine. Only thing I have used so far is the retract mirrors. I am trying to figure out which setting enables fog lights to be on all the time. Other than that, I'm still trying to find an actual use.

UYAWNT2

Reaction score
I just emailed and Samantha at Z Automotive promptly emailed me back saying this offer has expired. She said if we can get a list of 10 people together they could do another offer.
So do we have enough for another buy yet?

Users who are viewing this thread