5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel Taillights

Yea I didn't even check the dealer I didn't think they would have them in yet oh well. I found them on Mopar-Direct for $358 a piece plus $32 shipping.

will do, hopefully they show up by the weekend.
Well it looks like they one side in stock but have to wait for the other side to come in from Oregon which will him them on Nov. 4th and probably me on around the 7th so going to be a couple weeks unfortunately. He said they only have 4 of the one side in the hole country.

Well it looks like they one side in stock but have to wait for the other side to come in from Oregon which will him them on Nov. 4th and probably me on around the 7th so going to be a couple weeks unfortunately. He said they only have 4 of the one side in the hole country.
Dang it. Well the wait begins.

I have the rebel 2 package. I sure don’t see any animations. Is this something the dealer should of turned on?

I have the rebel 2 package. I sure don’t see any animations. Is this something the dealer should of turned on?
Mine is at the dealer for non-functional animations, it's likely the headlights and taillights are not the correct parts. will find out tomorrow if the programming is there and what next steps are.

see also - Rebel 2 package animated headlights and taillight

Super curious on this also. I cannot believe that on a close to 80 thousand MSRP vehicle in a 2025 model year that there are any bulbs, anywhere. I honestly did not even pay attention when buying the truck, just assumed that everything was LED. Would have thought twice about it had I known.

Super curious on this also. I cannot believe that on a close to 80 thousand MSRP vehicle in a 2025 model year that there are any bulbs, anywhere. I honestly did not even pay attention when buying the truck, just assumed that everything was LED. Would have thought twice about it had I known.
Same, every other Laramie since 2013 has had LED taillights. Coming from a 2014 and a 2021 I didn't even think to look.

Someone with a level 2 Rebel, snap some pictures of the front and rear lights! The dealer by me that has a level 2 Rebel had the standard lights like my truck. You can tell the big difference in them from a distance. The LoneStar I had as a loaner that was packaged line mine was missing a few options that were listed in the sticker, folding mirrors and dimming mirrors. It also had a different shift knob and did not have the active shutters that my truck has even though it was listed. I told the dealer when I returned it and they said it's common for Ram to do that if they don't have the correct parts in stock. They told me if a customer catches it they will try to correct it or Ram would give them a credit, but they don't inspect every truck to ensure that it comes with every option listed.

Someone with a level 2 Rebel, snap some pictures of the front and rear lights! The dealer by me that has a level 2 Rebel had the standard lights like my truck. You can tell the big difference in them from a distance. The LoneStar I had as a loaner that was packaged line mine was missing a few options that were listed in the sticker, folding mirrors and dimming mirrors. It also had a different shift knob and did not have the active shutters that my truck has even though it was listed. I told the dealer when I returned it and they said it's common for Ram to do that if they don't have the correct parts in stock. They told me if a customer catches it they will try to correct it or Ram would give them a credit, but they don't inspect every truck to ensure that it comes with every option listed.
I have a Laramie with Laramie Level 2 Equipment group. The sticker says it has "Exterior Front Lighting Animation" and "Exterior Rear Lighting Animation", however there are no LED halos up front, or any LEDs anywhere in the back, so i'm not sure where this "Lighting Animation" would come from... It does almost seem like there is SUPPOSED to be LEDs

The one dealer near me has started posting close up photos of the front and rear lights 🤣 they either browse these forums or have heard complaints.

They have a few Laramie's with Laramie Level 2 packages and they have the standard incandescent tails and same headlights as the rest of the trucks that don't have animated lights.

The one dealer near me has started posting close up photos of the front and rear lights 🤣 they either browse these forums or have heard complaints.

They have a few Laramie's with Laramie Level 2 packages and they have the standard incandescent tails and same headlights as the rest of the trucks that don't have animated lights.
Lol, its ridiculous that this is even a topic. Its something so small in the overall functionality of the vehicle, but something so noticeable. There are much bigger topics, but this one is just rubbing me the wrong way for some reason...

Lol, its ridiculous that this is even a topic. Its something so small in the overall functionality of the vehicle, but something so noticeable. There are much bigger topics, but this one is just rubbing me the wrong way for some reason...
Nah I agree with you, you guys paid for this feature so it should have it.

Yeah so you should have the animated headlights and taillights for sure. From the pictures you posted on your other thread, it looks like you have the standard lights though.

Nah I agree with you, you guys paid for this feature so it should have it.

Yeah so you should have the animated headlights and taillights for sure. From the pictures you posted on your other thread, it looks like you have the standard lights though.
Yep, LED reflectors in front, no LED halo. Incandescent in back, no LED, and Incandescent third brake light...

LED tail lights are the only ones capable of having the animated feature for sure. I’m almost positive that the projector headlights found on limiteds and tungsten’s are the only ones capable of the animated feature.
For both the rebel and the laramie, incandescent tail lights are standard. Level 2 package for the rebel, and night edition package for the Laramie are the packages that list exterior front and rear light animation, but there is no package at all that specifically lists LED tail lights as included. So, as far as tails on a rebel or Laramie, if it’s not possible to equip them with LED tails at all, then it’s not possible to have the animated rear lighting feature.

As far as the headlamps, they are all the same reflector led headlamps from tradesman to rebel. Can anyone with these reflector headlamps tell me if they have signature lighting (what some refer to as “halos”)? The sure way to check this in any ambient lighting situation is to go into the radio settings a turn off the daytime running lights. Turn the headlight switch to the off position, and start the truck. Is there any type of lighting that is on in the headlamps?

Also, @AnthonyRI, can you post up the current rebel and Laramie order guide pdf’s please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back