5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel Taillights

There’s only two versions of the LED reflector headlamps- chrome bezels, or black bezels.
Black bezel part numbers: right- 68530376AA, left- 68530377AA. Those will be a direct swap.
There is only one version of the projector headlamps, so no black bezel version for those.

All possible wiring is present. Looks like the animated feature is just a matter of programming.
I'm assuming on the headlights that it's only the bezel that is different then! Crazy stuff. I believe those will need to be programmed as well for the animation to work right? Do you happen to have PN's for the front projectors?

Darn, well I know you are working hard on figuring out how to make change. I appreciate all the support. Crossing fingers that it's possible. I would love to add the passive entry door handles, vented seats(I'll be buying a full set of limited seats) and rain sensing wipers.

I'm assuming on the headlights that it's only the bezel that is different then! Crazy stuff. I believe those will need to be programmed as well for the animation to work right? Do you happen to have PN's for the front projectors?

Darn, well I know you are working hard on figuring out how to make change. I appreciate all the support. Crossing fingers that it's possible. I would love to add the passive entry door handles, vented seats(I'll be buying a full set of limited seats) and rain sensing wipers.
According to the sales codes attached to the headlights, that’s the only difference is the bezels.
Projector headlights are 68530384AB and 68530385AB, and those would require custom wiring added, in addition to programming to make them work.

According to the sales codes attached to the headlights, that’s the only difference is the bezels.
Projector headlights are 68530384AB and 68530385AB, and those would require custom wiring added, in addition to programming to make them work.
Ouch and they show 800+ a piece! Hard pass for me haha.

Anyone ask the dealer why the advertised animated lights are not working? My window sticker clearly shows them, but they do not exist on my Aug 2024 built Rebel.

Also disappointed that having Towing tech group, tech group, trailer tow group and level 2 equipment group provides only a backup camera, no side of front?

@AnthonyRI

Have any of your customer for the Rebel asked about the Rebel package 2 animated LED tail lights? Some of the larger YouTube reviews that took place a few months ago (presumably with preproduction/media vehicles) they highlight LED lights as a feature. Does Ram have an explanation of what Animated LEDs are that are listed for the level 2 package? Any insight if it is possibly a manufacturing error? I think most of us assumed the lights would be the same at the one on the limited 1500.

Thanks for the help.
Tom

It could be due to a parts shortage but in that case a credit is usually listed on the window sticker.

@AnthonyRI

Have any of your customer for the Rebel asked about the Rebel package 2 animated LED tail lights? Some of the larger YouTube reviews that took place a few months ago (presumably with preproduction/media vehicles) they highlight LED lights as a feature. Does Ram have an explanation of what Animated LEDs are that are listed for the level 2 package? Any insight if it is possibly a manufacturing error? I think most of us assumed the lights would be the same at the one on the limited 1500.

Thanks for the help.
Tom
Off the bat I'm not familiar with what you're talking about - lets get more specific.
In the end, the CODE GUIDE is king - trumps anything on the ramtrucks.com site at a minimum and certainly any youtube video regardless of how it was produced. I don't have any Rebels ON the lot to verify things but get more specific what you're talking about and I can see what I can track down in current and past versions of the code guide.

@AnthonyRI,

Thanks you are the best, to be more specific in the explanation of the Rebel 2 package it includes the following "Animation light features" I know a handful of folks have asked what this specifically means.

Screenshot 2024-10-19 at 11.13.33 AM.png

@AnthonyRI,

Thanks you are the best, to be more specific in the explanation of the Rebel 2 package it includes the following "Animation light features" I know a handful of folks have asked what this specifically means.

View attachment 191472
Great question - I don't have any rebels on lot to check but it also shows up in laramie night edition and limited so I'll send a note to one of our guys to go play and see what he can figure out.

Great question - I don't have any rebels on lot to check but it also shows up in laramie night edition and limited so I'll send a note to one of our guys to go play and see what he can figure out.
These are the animations on my Limited ..I'm not sure how well they will show up as it's pretty bright outside right now.

These are the animations on my Limited ..I'm not sure how well they will show up as it's pretty bright outside right now.

Same item. It should be on limiteds, laramie night, and rebel 2's.
It's the little clockwise or counterclockwise animation of the ring around the light when you lock/unlock.

@AnthonyRI

Thanks for the help.
Tom
This is probably gonna turn out like some of the 2019-2020s that listed tailgate ajar warning on the window sticker, but weren’t actually configured for it. They never rectified, and just told owners that it was a mistake and wasn’t supposed to have it. People just end up enabling the feature with alfaobd.
All the 2025 LED tail lights are the same part numbers whether the truck is equipped with exterior rear lighting animation (sales code LN1) or not, so it’s just a matter of a BCM setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back