5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel Taillights

Raiti's rides review

At 6:35 he states LED taillights, however the main bulbs in other videos look like regular bulbs so maybe just the running lights on the outside of the taillight at led. In the video it is a level 2 package as it has the upgraded screens, leather seats and ventilated front seats.

If it is regular bulbs than that is an easy upgrade to go to LEDs, but it is a disappointment, my truck is over 80K per the sticker, (Mark Dodge made sure I get it for much less) but at that price it is not crazy to expect premium features.

-Tom

Raiti's rides review

At 6:35 he states LED taillights, however the main bulbs in other videos look like regular bulbs so maybe just the running lights on the outside of the taillight at led. In the video it is a level 2 package as it has the upgraded screens, leather seats and ventilated front seats.

If it is regular bulbs than that is an easy upgrade to go to LEDs, but it is a disappointment, my truck is over 80K per the sticker, (Mark Dodge made sure I get it for much less) but at that price it is not crazy to expect premium features.

-Tom
Agreed

You can see the headlights at 5:25. The taillights will have a similar effect with the red led bar that goes around the tail lights.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back