5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jhoffman63

Reaction score
Just got this notice this morning getting closer!!

Your vehicle has been built and will be shipped to your selected dealership.

1. Order ConfirmedFeb-20-2024
  2. ScheduledApr-25-2024
  3. In ProductionAug-11-2024
  4. Vehicle BuiltAug-21-2024
  5. ShippedTBD

Beachumz

Reaction score
Well... Ram tracker sucks as my ship date went to TBD again. BUT... the truck is currently in my driveway! Didn't have much time after work last night or today really for better pictures. All I can say is this thing is awesome! The tech will take probably an hour to learn it all with the passenger screens and what not. But here is the few I took!

1000014073.jpg 1000014074.jpg 1000014075.jpg 1000014077.jpg

jhoffman63

Reaction score
Well... Ram tracker sucks as my ship date went to TBD again. BUT... the truck is currently in my driveway! Didn't have much time after work last night or today really for better pictures. All I can say is this thing is awesome! The tech will take probably an hour to learn it all with the passenger screens and what not. But here is the few I took!

View attachment 188452 View attachment 188453 View attachment 188454 View attachment 188455
Nice I cant wait for my Rebel to come in.

Ramboy13

Reaction score

View attachment 188452 View attachment 188453 View attachment 188454 View attachment 188455
Congrats! That's a truly awesome looking truck. So nice to see one at home. :)

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very frustrating lol going away tomorrow had to borrow someone’s midsize suv and it’s packed to the gills. I was hoping that I’d have the truck by now especially when it went into production almost a month ago.
we had the same issue when we went on vacation to the cabin. dealer let us use a used truck to pull the boat but it wasn't exactly what we were used to and ran out of room, so I had to put stuff in the boat. thankfully it didn't rain.

Ski Bum

Reaction score

Wow, congrats your truck looks awesome!

Pikeman_66

Ram Guru
Reaction score
SHAP started building another batch of Tungstens. Several are not sold orders for some reason (maybe dealer allocations?). I'll update my chart after work and post.
probably want their fancy trucks on the floor today because i think the big wig from over the pond is visiting today. i hope he gets them to pull their heads out of their arses.

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm searching right but using the "shopping tools" for inventory, I can see they are building2025 Rebel's with Equipment Package 2 but have yet to build a Rebel X or one with the GT package (Rebel X is basically a GT with Equipment Group 2). I'm really hopeful they start working these Rebel's into the production mix. BTW, I could do much with the information of a potential range of pickup deliveries as grouse/sharpie season starts in under a month. Is there a way to get visibility of production of Rebel X or Rebel GT's?

Users who are viewing this thread