5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peterhenric

Reaction score
Do you know how you would request them to be shipped to the a dealer? On MOPAR's site it looks like I can only have them shipped to my requested shipping address, and they want $60 for shipping.
Store.mopar.com gave me the option to have it shipped to a dealer near me. Just had to put in my shipping address and it had an option on there.

There are lots of “mopar” sites out there but not official sites that offer the option to pickup at dealer. Make sure you’re on the right site.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does the limited come with these or no?
I don't think so, but I haven't see a 2025 Limited "in the wild" to confirm...standard equipment is listed as:
  • Luxury Front and Rear Floor Mats
On my 2019 that means the carpetted insert mats, not the all weather mats. I'm not sure if someone that received their truck yet could confirm

a3vr

Reaction score
There was a discussion somewhere here about floor mats. It looks like the "all weather" rubber mats are available with tradesman and big horn, but don't show up for other trims. I had WeatherTech in my last Ram, and was pretty happy with them. Other folks here said they really liked the Mopar mats. I found part number 82216607AA for the mats, and they are $100 less then WeatherTech. Anybody have any thoughts or experience with the Mopar mats?
I was the one who posted it on the other thread. The mats are great. I’m a fan of the Weathertechs and these are very comparable. I’d argue the fit is even better than Weathertech.

brewdad

Reaction score
I thought the 33 gallon fuel tank was standard on the Limited trim, but the Standard Features shows the 26 gallon tank as standard; also, there is no 33 gal option shown for Limited on the build & price site.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the 33 gallon fuel tank was standard on the Limited trim, but the Standard Features shows the 26 gallon tank as standard; also, there is no 33 gal option shown for Limited on the build & price site.
I have to assume thats a mistake on the standard features page (it wasn't an availalbe option when I ordered). For comparison, if you go to the comparison page, it lists the limited as 33 gallon

1722690868166.png

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I have to assume thats a mistake on the standard features page (it wasn't an availalbe option when I ordered). For comparison, if you go to the comparison page, it lists the limited as 33 gallon

View attachment 187337
My build sheet I got when I ordered my limited shows 33 gal tank. I got the 6 foot 4 bed though.

JustAnotherGuy

Reaction score
The sad part is, as much as we all ***** about this, we still stick with Ram. It enables this poor behavior. I suppose some people are turned off and look elsewhere - at least the sales numbers seem to indicate that. you'd think with being down 25% from last year (or whatever the number is) that they'd try harder.
I have zero brand loyalty so maybe I can shed some light. Ram has the best interior, only reason I'm buying one. I DESPISE the concept of the HO motor. Give me a TT v8 before that rice rocket hurricane motor. Still, there is no competition right now. Even a limited ford feel like it was sponsored by Rubbermaid, and the Denali Ultimates don't have pano sunroof. If GMC/Chevy had a lick of sense they would get the black wing ttv8 certified and throw it in the new Denali, as well as Escalade and other top spec vehicles. I'd easily pay $100k+ for a loaded luxury truck with those features. And I'll trade my tungsten in a heartbeat for one, provided the thing is ever delivered.

I'm gonna bite my tongue on blaming garbage union labor for the production issues and high costs.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have zero brand loyalty so maybe I can shed some light. Ram has the best interior, only reason I'm buying one. I DESPISE the concept of the HO motor. Give me a TT v8 before that rice rocket hurricane motor. Still, there is no competition right now. Even a limited ford feel like it was sponsored by Rubbermaid, and the Denali Ultimates don't have pano sunroof. If GMC/Chevy had a lick of sense they would get the black wing ttv8 certified and throw it in the new Denali, as well as Escalade and other top spec vehicles. I'd easily pay $100k+ for a loaded luxury truck with those features. And I'll trade my tungsten in a heartbeat for one, provided the thing is ever delivered.

I'm gonna bite my tongue on blaming garbage union labor for the production issues and high costs.
It blows my mind that GM still hasn't put the pano roofs in their pickups...

lonepeak

Reaction score
I went to the dark side several weeks ago. Waited 6 months for the Limiteds to arrive (they always seemed just on the horizon) but the A Group was unavailable, or whatever it was. Even my dealer or his reps could never establish good communication with RAM. Right when the A Group was available and I was ready to order I was told the wait would be another 2-4 months. That was the final straw, enough of the Stellantis chaos and mismanagement.

I'm happy that the upper trims now seem to be coming along for you folks who've been waiting. I'm sure you'll be happy with the vehicle. Had mine for 9 years. I kept telling my dealer I was looking at Ford and GMC and he totally understood. I'm enjoying my '24 Denali 6.2 but plan to take another look at RAM in 2 years. I do miss my ram box and adjustable suspension but like some of the other features of the GMC. Didn't want a sunroof.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope, I just turned in my 21 ltz and it had the sunroof which I liked but when we got our Buick and it has a pano I was like this would be awsome in my truck. This one minor reason I switched ram
Yep, I went from a '14 F150 to a '16 F150 for that reason. I've had it in both my Rams and is why I've not considered a GM.

Users who are viewing this thread