5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
That's great news. 1.5 months from order to delivery.

@Pikeman_66 once they start producing the limiteds with all your goodies, looks like it's a very quick process. They're up to 209 limiteds, but still not the decked-out ones.
thanks for the words of encouragement. I am running out of time though, they better get the lead out quick or the dealer better pull a rabbit out of his hat before vacation in 5 and a half weeks.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
wow thats great! do you get the big screen in yours?
He has in his signature the rebel level 2 group which does have the 14.4 inch screen. Unfortunately it still doesn’t look like theyre making anything with the self driving or self parking features.

lonepeak

Reaction score
A lack of those 2 features is fine with me. Lets get the Limiteds out without them or an option to wait if you want them.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
He has in his signature the rebel level 2 group which does have the 14.4 inch screen. Unfortunately it still doesn’t look like theyre making anything with the self driving or self parking features.
I wish they would just build it without those features I won't use them anyway. only reason I got level 1 was to get the upgraded stereo and big screen mostly. those 2 things I could care less about. if I get so lazy I can't park and drive myself I need to stop driving. the dealer has me in a 2018 grand cherokee right now since I am out my truck because of lease end. it has the lane assist in it and I don't care for that either. it also has air bag sus. and it seems a lot stiffer than the ram I test drove.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
A lack of those 2 features is fine with me. Lets get the Limiteds out without them or an option to wait if you want them.
I wish they would just build it without those features I won't use them anyway. only reason I got level 1 was to get the upgraded stereo and big screen mostly. those 2 things I could care less about. if I get so lazy I can't park and drive myself I need to stop driving. the dealer has me in a 2018 grand cherokee right now since I am out my truck because of lease end. it has the lane assist in it and I don't care for that either. it also has air bag sus. and it seems a lot stiffer than the ram I test drove.

I completely agree. Make it late availability give us money off and call it a day. I’m sure I’ll use the feature here or there for the fun of it because I have it but once the trial is up I’m not paying for it.

Beachumz

Reaction score
wow thats great! do you get the big screen in yours?
It should have the 14" screen. What I am curious about is the passenger screen I see on the YouTube videos with the Rebels. I am not sure at all if mine will come with that or not. As far as the self driving I think the Rebels only have the adaptive cruise control which I absolutely love in my wife's Subaru on long drives. Lol

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
It should have the 14" screen. What I am curious about is the passenger screen I see on the YouTube videos with the Rebels. I am not sure at all if mine will come with that or not. As far as the self driving I think the Rebels only have the adaptive cruise control which I absolutely love in my wife's Subaru on long drives. Lol
with that being said it cant be the big screens holding them up like we thought possibly. HUMMM ?

lonepeak

Reaction score
I always thought it was the hands free or related tech that was missing parts in Group A not the big screen specifically. I'm guessing some of that is so integrated electronically that certain features can't be left off without effecting others. But I'll be the last to know . . . .

PetePA

Reaction score
I really think it only has to do with their sequence of roll out. For example, none of the limiteds that they have being built have the 14.5-in screen or 22-in tires.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I always thought it was the hands free or related tech that was missing parts in Group A not the big screen specifically. I'm guessing some of that is so integrated electronically that certain features can't be left off without effecting others. But I'll be the last to know . . . .
Lol, I am pretty sure everything has been speculation so far it seems. I just wish we could get firm confirmation on what's going on. because of they are not going to build it until October tell me and my dealer and I will go another direction in an instant. don't make me wait with no damn reasoning behind it.
truthfully, I think all our orders got lost initially that were made when it was level 1 option and they changed it to level A. that's when the auto drive crap had a change in the equipment listings. but they still haven't sent one out with just Level A so its anyone's guess like you I will be the last to know it seems. I am beyond over this whole process the truck better absolutely blow me away and be reliable or I can guarantee I won't go through this again. I could have ordered a chevy twice over by the length it has taken to get this thing.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I really think it only has to do with their sequence of roll out. For example, none of the limiteds that they have being built have the 14.5-in screen or 22-in tires.
I just wish they would announce that if that’s the reasoning. I hate being left in the dark.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Why? So you can go elsewhere vs wait it out?
So im prepared. I currently don’t have any vehicle and am borrowing one from a family member so I would like to know, if I’m not getting the truck by August/early september I can wait it out but if its after that I may need to go elsewhere.

dcchris311

Reaction score
So im prepared. I currently don’t have any vehicle and am borrowing one from a family member so I would like to know, if I’m not getting the truck by August/early september I can wait it out but if its after that I may need to go elsewhere.
I'm in the same position.

EddieO

Reaction score
My dealer sent me a text this morning! My Rebel entered D1 with an estimated ship date of June 14th!
I ordered my rebel with the x package April 30th 2024 it was confirmed on May 2nd 2024 with a vin no build or ship date I’m just trying to be patient

EddieO

Reaction score
I ordered my rebel with the x package April 30th 2024 it was confirmed on May 2nd 2024 with a vin no build or ship date I’m just trying to be patient
I’m not sure what the hold up is but I notice a few people have ordered other dodge and jeep vehicles and they are being shipped after a few weeks. I don’t think I ordered to much I did opt for the x package willing comes with the level 2 the pano roof supposedly the passenger screen power lift gate Tono cover two tone paint

dammitbobby

Reaction score
That just blows me away. I've ordered a few vehicles and never got rid of my existing until the new one came in.
I sold my Jeep and bought a 2024 Denali but it was a lemon leaving me without a vehicles since about 2 weeks after I bought it last October

Users who are viewing this thread