5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
You know, considering the higher dollar vehicles are selling much weaker than the lower dollar trims I bet they flood their inventory with the cheap trims altogether and work their way to the high end Limiteds and Tungstens just based on the economics going on right now
Sounds like something that some suit would come up with, On the flip side as much money as they have put into marketing the high end limited and tungsten models especially, I can't believe they would hold those back do to economics. they already spent the advertising money on them, and they would be their highest margin vehicles.
but then again, I am just a dumb farm boy waiting for a limited that should have been here a month ago. :cool:

RockyTopRowdy

Reaction score
Ordered my 2025 Laramie January 30
"Scheduled" for production April 22
Called my dealer yesterday and they said it should actually go Into Production June 3

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Ordered my 2025 Laramie January 30
"Scheduled" for production April 22
Called my dealer yesterday and they said it should actually go Into Production June 3
what equipment groups do you have on it if you don't mind? we are trying to play detectives on here and figure out their build sequences since we have all been waiting so long for our Limited's and tungsten's . LMAO :cool:

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with ram cares, essentially they told me there’s no update but call back in 2-3 weeks if there still is no update online and they will be able to escalate it further.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Oh brother, I guess you are talking about an inquiry about the Limiteds/Tungsten? It's always a couple more weeks but in meantime we know nothing. What a house of cards. I'm seriously looking at alternative. Yes, it would be nice to hear what equipment groups the Laramie's are getting.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Oh brother, I guess you are talking about an inquiry about the Limiteds/Tungsten? It's always a couple more weeks but in meantime we know nothing. What a house of cards. I'm seriously looking at alternative. Yes, it would be nice to hear what equipment groups the Laramie's are getting.
Correct, I inquired about a status update on my limited build, should have clarified that. Theoretically I have nothing but time to wait for the truck but if they’re not going to get it to me before the end of August that’s plenty of time for me to look into other options.

lonepeak

Reaction score
I could wait also but need new tires soon or else put on the mounted Duratracs I have that I wanted to sell while waiting but now a late summer delivery brings up some issues.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with ram cares, essentially they told me there’s no update but call back in 2-3 weeks if there still is no update online and they will be able to escalate it further.
Your dealer should be able to find out and share more info from their dealer rep than the talking points Ram Cares goes off of.

RockyTopRowdy

Reaction score
what equipment groups do you have on it if you don't mind? we are trying to play detectives on here and figure out their build sequences since we have all been waiting so long for our Limited's and tungsten's . LMAO :cool:
Ram 1500 Laramie
Level 2 equipment
Bed utility
Multi-Function Tailgate
Power Running Boards
Panoramic sunroof
4-corner air suspension
33-gal tank

Did NOT opt for Advanced Safety

PetePA

Reaction score
thanks, thats almost exactly the extras I ordered on my limited.
It seems almost daily they're adding limiteds to the being built list on the website. I think they were up to 202 this morning. None with the big screen and 22-in Wheels yet

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
It seems almost daily they're adding limiteds to the being built list on the website. I think they were up to 202 this morning. None with the big screen and 22-in Wheels yet
well, I got a email from Ram cares yesterday evening, it said that A vin Had been issued for my truck (which I already knew) and that it was in the factory's hard schedule (whatever that means?) and that an actual build date would be issued very soon for it with an Est ship date. that's all it said except thank you and they will notify me again within 14 days or sooner on progress.

Beachumz

Reaction score
Yea I did the same thing also with the Ram Chat. They didn't tell me anything besides the "wait 2 weeks call back" or the "contact your dealer"

dcchris311

Reaction score
I ordered a fully loaded Tungsten at about 95k, so I'm probably going to be the one waiting the longest. 😂
Did you order it with a dealer that offers discounts? My Tungsten build was at $94k before the 13.5% off.

JayDoc

Reaction score
Did you order it with a dealer that offers discounts? My Tungsten build was at $94k before the 13.5% off.
I also got every option but with dealer pricing from the fleet guy it came in under the base MSRP. Now after I get new wheels, lift, cover, etc… we will be breaking the 100k mark lol

Merlise

Reaction score
I'm not sure to be honest! This is the first time I've ever ordered a vehicle, and I ordered it through a small dealership that's in my area, they did say that the price isn't final if there are any rebates or discounts that come up by then

PetePA

Reaction score
My dealer sent me a text this morning! My Rebel entered D1 with an estimated ship date of June 14th!
That's great news. 1.5 months from order to delivery.

@Pikeman_66 once they start producing the limiteds with all your goodies, looks like it's a very quick process. They're up to 209 limiteds, but still not the decked-out ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online