5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

KevInSD

Reaction score
Well I picked my BigHorn up today (traded in my '19 BigHorn) and I'm really liking it so far. I had about an hour drive home and the Hurricane is smooth as silk. This one has the bigger 12" screen which will take a little time to get familiar with but overall I'm happy with the truck. Hopefully that continues to be the case! I put over 40,000 miles a year on so this will get a great test over the next few years.

Here's a quick picture I took when I got home and a picture of what it's replacing.

IMG_4783.jpeg IMG_7755.jpeg

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I picked my BigHorn up today (traded in my '19 BigHorn) and I'm really liking it so far. I had about an hour drive home and the Hurricane is smooth as silk. This one has the bigger 12" screen which will take a little time to get familiar with but overall I'm happy with the truck. Hopefully that continues to be the case! I put over 40,000 miles a year on so this will get a great test over the next few years.

Here's a quick picture I took when I got home and a picture of what it's replacing.

View attachment 187988 View attachment 187987
Really like that new front end! Can't really tell it's a big horn.

Users who are viewing this thread