5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

UNSAFE

Reaction score
I know someone who bought a 2025 big horn. In fact, he's the only person I know outside of this forum who's purchased a 2025. At 2,000 miles, he's had the following issues:

-After the truck sits for 2 days, the engine would knock until it heated up. He took it to the dealer and the oil looked cloudy and green. He also noticed that, prior to taking it in, the oil gauge was in the red part of MAX. After an oil/filter change, the oil pressure is approx 25-26 and the gauge is reading 3/4 to MAX. It's still doing the knock after sitting for 2 days.

-The locks intermittently do not engage/disengage (sometimes both, sometimes just one), the navigation screen intermittently blacks. Sometimes it's the top half, other times it's the bottom half. Technician said the Body Control Module (?) had a bunch of errors and likely needs to be replaced.
o_O

KevInSD

Reaction score
I reached out to my local RAM dealership and the earliest they can get me in is Monday. Unfortunately the dealer I bought from is over an hour away but if they can get me in sooner I may have to bite the bullet and go there. I might try going to a parts store to see if they can get it on their scanner but not sure if their Software will be updated.

It seems like everything is running fine though and I wouldn't even think anything is wrong with it. Hopefully that continues.

Users who are viewing this thread