5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
So, those of you that have ordered '22's, have you had any luck negotiating, or is it MSRP or higher?
I ordered from a “local” dealer (about two hours away) in east Texas and their initial quote was below invoice.

It was the easiest car buying experience I‘ve ever had. I emailed the GSM and received an email response from their special order guy about 5 minutes later. I gave him a call, walked through the build, and had pricing about 10 minutes later.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered from a “local” dealer (about two hours away) in east Texas and their initial quote was below invoice.

It was the easiest car buying experience I‘ve ever had. I emailed the GSM and received an email response from their special order guy about 5 minutes later. I gave him a call, walked through the build, and had pricing about 10 minutes later.
That's awesome. I tried laying groundwork with my local dealerships for weeks before ordering opened and got nothing. The ones that did respond treated me like I am a moron too. The hardest part about it all is that I have no idea which one of them is best for service. They're all pretty trash from what I hear.

BNeal

Reaction score

I'm in the Dallas area, do you mind if I ask the name of the dealer and sales person?

Thx!

dsbull

Reaction score
can someone provide option list to 2022 laramie ? I would like to spec it out and place an order.

Thank you in advance.

shepboyrd

Reaction score
Hi guys, New member here. Just ordered a 2022 Rebel on 06/28/21 VIN 119711. @Eighty I would like to be added to the spreadsheet as well. Thanks!

GATORB8

Reaction score
Looks like Donlen updated to a 8/25 start date for the 22s.

I wonder if some of the early guys will start hitting D1 in the next week or two. Happened a month out for our Wrangler. Once you're in D1, the dealer should have an estimated ship date.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like Donlen updated to a 8/25 start date for the 22s.

I wonder if some of the early guys will start hitting D1 in the next week or two. Happened a month out for our Wrangler. Once you're in D1, the dealer should have an estimated ship date.
Donlen updated to 8/25 a week or 2 before the plant's summer shutdown. I really hope they crank out the remaining 21's when the plant reopens next week and they start on the 22s shortly after.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Several think that 8/25 date applies specifically to Fleet Orders only. We'll know more next week.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Several think that 8/25 date applies specifically to Fleet Orders only. We'll know more next week.
I hope that's the case, but like you said, we'll hopefully find out more next week.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
That's awesome. I tried laying groundwork with my local dealerships for weeks before ordering opened and got nothing. The ones that did respond treated me like I am a moron too. The hardest part about it all is that I have no idea which one of them is best for service. They're all pretty trash from what I hear.
Well, to be fair, it wasn't all sunshine and daisies. I emailed 25 dealers in the greater Houston (emphasis on greater) on the morning of July 17th. I only received six responses by close of business on July 19th. I've still yet to hear back from 16 of the dealers. However, the dealer I went with responded almost immediately, had the best price by far, and has been an absolute gem to work with.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I'm in the Dallas area, do you mind if I ask the name of the dealer and sales person?

Thx!
Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by posting this information in the forum (as opposed to a PM), but if so, I apologize in advance.

Reach out to Kevin Perez at Bayshore CJDR in Baytown, TX. Shoot me a message and I'll provide you with his direct email and phone number (which he said I could provide to others).

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Eighty, I’d be greatful if you could add me I don’t have any info on my build got the vin about a week ago, 102259
What date did you order, and what trim level (Limited, Bighorn, Rebel, etc.)?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered on may 17, bighorn
I added you, it will show up next time I post an updated chart. But FYI, your VIN corresponds more with an order date of 5/24...I suspect your dealer sat on the order for a week.

Reaction score
I added you, it will show up next time I post an updated chart. But FYI, your VIN corresponds more with an order date of 5/24...I suspect your dealer sat on the order for a week.
That doesn’t surprise me I have some new kid for a salesman that didn’t even know what employee/friends pricing was 🤦‍♂️, thank you sir it’s greatly appreciated.

SBrentnall

Reaction score
My local dealer actually laughed when I asked them to match the price from Bud Clary.

Users who are viewing this thread