5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine got ****ty about Tread Lightly pricing. I didn't even bother to ask them to match Mark Dodge.
It's because your taking away their power to negotiate a higher msrp...and their inflated prices.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

monkeypunch

Reaction score
It's because your taking away their power to negotiate a higher msrp...and their inflated prices.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
The cherry on top is they sell the "engines for life" BS. The only thing more laughable is the fact they sell a boat load of trucks with that $2500 bogus warranty, and right now they are selling at sticker, before that upcharge!

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Positive news auto chip shortage might abate soon.....

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know it's not going to be next week but I hope it's before 8/25. I'd like my truck before its starts snowing.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's not going to be next week but I hope it's before 8/25. I'd like my truck before its starts snowing.
Yeah me too. I'm paying $1000/month to rent a car until my truck comes in (my truck was totaled in early May). This thing can't come quickly enough.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah me too. I'm paying $1000/month to rent a car until my truck comes in (my truck was totaled in early May). This thing can't come quickly enough.
Damn....that's crazy. I'll sell you my Trackhawk for that. lol

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty I would like to be added to the tracking sheet. Ordered 7/17/2021, last six of VIN are: 124341. Limited.
Ok, yours will show up on the next update. Your VIN is 937 digits later than @DB74 (who ordered on 7/19). So I suspect your order wasn't confirmed for several days. What date does your POC show?

BladeK

Reaction score
Did anyone like me nearly cry when finding out the production date moved to 8-25-21?

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Eighty: Can you update on what your tracking chart will show us? Not sure what you are planning to include. Build/Production date; ship date; arrival at dealer etc.. How do you see it playing out on the chart? Thanks in advance.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eighty: Can you update on what your tracking chart will show us? Not sure what you are planning to include. Build/Production date; ship date; arrival at dealer etc.. How do you see it playing out on the chart? Thanks in advance.
To the extent that people share those interim dates accurately (build sheet, window sticker, arrival), I’ll track them. Didn’t work out too well on the 2021 orders - most people were just concerned with order date and arrival date (which is really all that matters, I suppose).
I’m tracking trim levels, and will start showing data by trim once the deliveries start showing up.

Users who are viewing this thread