5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered a 2022 Limited Longhorn on 6/25/2022 - I ordered in NW Texas. 4x4 Eco-Diesel with the 3.92… They’ll have pricing and all of the information you need at the time of order. There are a few minor differences -10th anniversary edition isn’t available that was only for 21s. I don’t have any additional info in terms of status because I just ordered on Friday and today is Sunday.
The 10th Anniversary for 2022 is on the Limited my guy, not the Limited Longhorn. 10th Anniversary for the Limited Longhorn was for 2021, hence the 10 years when those trims became a thing. :)

monkeypunch

Reaction score
How were you able to order the 10th Anniversary Edition? I Tried to order it on my 22 Limited Longhorn and it’s not available as an option. My sales rep even called the Regional Rep and was told that it was only for the 21s.
The 10th Anniversary for 2022 is on the Limited my guy, not the Limited Longhorn. 10th Anniversary for the Limited Longhorn was for 2021, hence the 10 years when those trims became a thing. :)
This.

Teddy

Reaction score
10-4. That makes sense. I didn’t even look at the Limited when I was configuring my truck as I knew I wanted the Longhorn. Also, didn’t know all of the history of the Ram- I’ve been a Ford guy and while this isn’t my first Ram, had one back in 05-I haven’t owned one since. I switched because the truck for the money is quite a bargain and I had to lemon law a 2020 super duty this year. Stepped down to a 1/2 ton, kept the diesel and went with a different brand. We’ll see how it goes.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Based on the order dates and VINs shared by fellow members, here's what I see. There appear to be a couple of oddities, leading me to believe that a few orders weren't really put in the system immediately. Seaskag in particular.
Once we start seeing Build Sheets and Window Stickers for these orders, we'll see if there's any consistency.

If there are any other users who would share their order dates and last-6 VIN digits, it will help. Monkeypunch and Teddy? Any others?

1624885152554.png

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Based on the order dates and VINs shared by fellow members, here's what I see. There appear to be a couple of oddities, leading me to believe that a few orders weren't really put in the system immediately. Seaskag in particular.
Once we start seeing Build Sheets and Window Stickers for these orders, we'll see if there's any consistency.

If there are any other users who would share their order dates and last-6 VIN digits, it will help. Monkeypunch and Teddy? Any others?

View attachment 98188
I should be getting mine any day.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I am particularly curious about that Indigo/Sea Salt Interior. Looking forward to pictures when you get it!
Me too :LOL:. My wife did not want a black interior. So it was going to be the Laramie with the tan, which is a bit too cowboy for me, or the indigo/Salt in the Limited. The "jeweled shift knob" may not last long though......

bebrown1075

Reaction score
I have a 21 and 22 on order.... 05/06 the 22 went in and the last six of the VIN is 100271. Originally they told me the 21 wouldn't schedule on 05/04 so the 22 went in. Now it is a race to see which one gets built first :)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 21 and 22 on order.... 05/06 the 22 went in and the last six of the VIN is 100271. Originally they told me the 21 wouldn't schedule on 05/04 so the 22 went in. Now it is a race to see which one gets built first :)
So...are you going to take delivery of both? Or are you going to surrender the latter-built one to the dealer?

bebrown1075

Reaction score
So...are you going to take delivery of both? Or are you going to surrender the latter-built one to the dealer?
No I won't take both. I will take whichever one comes in first. The 21 right now is sitting in D1 and has been for weeks. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went in to order a lmited Saturday and checked most of the boxes. The MSRP in the system was 76,325 but when we printed the POC, it printed 75,625. We compared what was in is the system versus what printed and everything was the same. Order is on hold until we find out what the difference is. Until then, I'll ask here, anyone have any ideas on why the price difference?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No I won't take both. I will take whichever one comes in first. The 21 right now is sitting in D1 and has been for weeks. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled.
So you would get the 2021 over the 2022?

Do you have another vehicle?

If it was me, and I have another vehicle, I would just wait.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just received my VIN, and maybe been sooner if I'd asked. Ordered 6/18 vin today last six digits are 112499.. Don't have clue what the significance of the last six are but I know some of you are tracking. Is it just a sequential order placed number?

Users who are viewing this thread