5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

SeaSkag

Reaction score
Oh man. I would only pull the trigger if it had low miles and the options I want.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
It had everything I want except the pano sunroof. 27,820 miles, ~$53k.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Does anyone have any additional information on the G/T package beyond what's been published?

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Rebel at the dealership. Was planning to get the red/black luxe leather trimmed seats. However, when selecting the G/T package, it forces you to get a new seat selection - black leather/vinyl bucket seats. This sounds like a lower quality seat. Additionally, I'm flying blind because I don't really know what the G/T interior theme will look like. Really liked the red/black Rebel look.

What would you all do? I don't want to miss out on the G/T package, but also don't want to risk potentially not liking it. Thanks!
I just ordered at Laramie with the GT package and also can only get the black interior. It’s not available in any other color in any trim level

RockJock

Reaction score
I've been trying to order one and have pricing from 2 dealerships. I think I have pretty good info, atleast for what I'm shopping for. What I really am not sure on is what the Indigo/Salt interior on the Limited 10th Anniversary Edition looks like, or why you have to order both the Limited Level 1 package AND 10th Anniversary Package to get not black interior. What info are you looking for?
I just stopped at a dealer to build a Limited. I'm disappointed indigo/light frost beige isn't available. I like the sea salt but I don't want 10th Anniversary. Hopefully sea salt or light frost will be available stand alone later in the model year.

thenachobro

Reaction score
I just stopped at a dealer to build a Limited. I'm disappointed indigo/light frost beige isn't available. I like the sea salt but I don't want 10th Anniversary. Hopefully sea salt or light frost will be available stand alone later in the model year.
I would like that as well but I wouldn't count on it. I really wish certain options weren't locked in together. I didn't want black leather, especially since it ain't being cooled, but alas, I would have to get something else besides the Rebel to get that one item.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would like that as well but I wouldn't count on it. I really wish certain options weren't locked in together. I didn't want black leather, especially since it ain't being cooled, but alas, I would have to get something else besides the Rebel to get that one item.
yeah an a la carte truck would be nice. but do they usually let other combos get made later on if it's not available at the beginning?

RockJock

Reaction score
yeah an a la carte truck would be nice. but do they usually let other combos get made later on if it's not available at the beginning?
The sales rep I talked to thinks it might happen. Maybe it's an error in their ordering system since it's so early. Hoping for the best.

Jonnie_reb

Reaction score
New member here. Ordered a 2022 Limited 6/28. Told my dealership that I wanted the 22 inch tires. He said the 2022 Limited comes with the 22 inch tires as standard equipment on the Limited now instead of as an option as on the 2021 Limited. Can anyone verify this?? Thanks.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New member here. Ordered a 2022 Limited 6/28. Told my dealership that I wanted the 22 inch tires. He said the 2022 Limited comes with the 22 inch tires as standard equipment on the Limited now instead of as an option as on the 2021 Limited. Can anyone verify this?? Thanks.
That would mean the Off-Road Group is no longer available. Most likely you can't order the 20" 's just yet, till production ramps up.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just checked the NADA Guide for the 2022, it mentions the 20" 's and the ORG, so I think my assumption is correct. However, it appears the interior I have on my '21, Indigo/Frost is indeed not available. Indigo/Sea Salt replaced it, but only if you get the 10th Anniversary. If you don't get that package, hope you like Black, that's all ya can get for that trim then. Looks like my interior is somewhat rare now, lol.

Only new option I see other than that, is the 'Ram Tow Assist Kit' for $150.

Jonnie_reb

Reaction score
That would mean the Off-Road Group is no longer available. Most likely you can't order the 20" 's just yet, till production ramps up.
Now that you mentioned it, I think he did say Off-Road Group was not being offered. Thanks.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now that you mentioned it, I think he did say Off-Road Group was not being offered. Thanks.
It's mentioned in the NADA Guide, like I said, either he's right and it's not offered and NADA is making a mistake, or more likely; it is offered and just isn't available to order and will be available later when production begins. Who knows, at this point.

monkeypunch

Reaction score

It's mentioned in the NADA Guide, like I said, either he's right and it's not offered and NADA is making a mistake, or more likely; it is offered and just isn't available to order and will be available later when production begins. Who knows, at this point.
I have the ORG on my order. Jonnie, are you maybe also trying to order a Night Edition? That would block the ORG from being on the order.

SeaSkag

Reaction score
I have the ORG on my order. Jonnie, are you maybe also trying to order a Night Edition? That would block the ORG from being on the order.
I was able to order my '22 with ORG and NE. While I don't have a window sticker or full build sheet yet, my purchase order has both listed.

profoundbc

Reaction score
My dealer let me order 2 trucks. I specced a Ram Rebel to my liking, one with G/T package and one without. My dealer told me to pick the one I like better :) Excellent service and they gave me an excellent offer for my trade and took it off my hands immediately to lock in these inflated used vehicle prices. In addition to that, I'll be getting the tax credit from the trade when new vehicle comes in.

brewdad

Reaction score
I have not looked through all seven pages of this discussion, but all the 2022 model year orders I have seen equipped with the hemi engine are all eTorque hemi; is the standard non eTorque hemi still available for the 2022 models?

Gracieboy

Reaction score
I have not looked through all seven pages of this discussion, but all the 2022 model year orders I have seen equipped with the hemi engine are all eTorque hemi; is the standard non eTorque hemi still available for the 2022 models?
I ordered a non e torque 2022

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just built a Limited on NADA and interestingly didn't see blind spot monitoring listed anywhere
Its weird, if its a sold order, you can get the non-etorque hemi. If the dealer is order for the lot, only the etorque option is available. My dealer ran into the same thing, he tried just building it and the etorque was the only option. Once he started building it as a sold order, the regular hemi was there.

Users who are viewing this thread