5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Limited To Get Optional Black Appearance Package:

beta379

Reaction score
Hi Douglas31,
I have reached out internally and received information that the Limited Black Appearance Package does not have the black side molding. Unfortunately, this is all the information our team has received regarding this.
Alex
Ram Cares
Will the trim be available at a later time?

I'm really disappointed it doesn't have it like all the marketing material I've finally been able to find.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Will the trim be available at a later time?

I'm really disappointed it doesn't have it like all the marketing material I've finally been able to find.

Hi beta379,
Unfortunately, the only information we have is that this package does not come with this molding. We have not been given any additional information regarding this. I do apologize that I do not have better news to share.
Alex
Ram Cares

beta379

Reaction score
Hi beta379,
Unfortunately, the only information we have is that this package does not come with this molding. We have not been given any additional information regarding this. I do apologize that I do not have better news to share.
Alex
Ram Cares
Thanks Alex,

When you do know, please let us know as well. I'm sure a lot of us were wanting that trim.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Some news for Canadian customers looking for a Limited Black

kg885

Reaction score
Picked it up this afternoon and signed the papers after they put new shoes on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3e557460bddddc2a726819fc6d713654.jpg
fd0304f490e51ebed3b07d75010ee584.jpg
f1ffc6088efdd9c145ceb65e85f8cf5b.jpg
Looks awesome, man! What suspension setting is this at in the picture?

beta379

Reaction score
I just got my black limited and there is no black side molding. Also they put chrome lug nuts on the rims. Two things I'll have to look into when I get to it.

lorettaboy

Reaction score
My dealer installing me that rear ventilated seats are not available with the limited black appearance group. Can anyone confirm this?

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are standard on the Limited. I don't think the black appearance package would have anything to do with that

Douglas31

Reaction score
You can get it as long as you get the limited level 1 package as well.

Cravenfan

Reaction score
My dealer installing me that rear ventilated seats are not available with the limited black appearance group. Can anyone confirm this?

it is in the Limited Level 1 Equipment Group, $2,295. Mine has them, but yours needs to have that grouping as well.

Robbie1968

Reaction score
Nitto Ridge Grapplers. 285/45/22 (I think). These ride fantastic and seem quiet so far. Definitely look better than stock to me. Slightly aggressive look but good highway manners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can you do me a favour..... Can you double check your tires and let me know if they are 305's?

Users who are viewing this thread