5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Limited To Get Optional Black Appearance Package:

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Looks great! I want the grille, but I still love my side trim and window surround.

beta379

Reaction score
Nitto Ridge Grapplers. 285/45/22 (I think). These ride fantastic and seem quiet so far. Definitely look better than stock to me. Slightly aggressive look but good highway manners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They look good! Did they give you much back on the original set of tires? I've never done a switch on tires brand new.

Now what to do with the horrible license plate in the front?

Last edited:

beta379

Reaction score
Will the black appearance package be available on the 2020 Laramie ? Or just night edition?

There is only a night package for the Laramie in 2020. All you have to do it select black paint and TADA you have the black appearance group. Everything else is the same in comparison.

beta379

Reaction score
My truck arrived at the dealer this morning and I’m picking it up this afternoon late. He said it didn’t have the side trim moulding. Crap. I may try to order the chrome ones stamped Limited and hav them painted to match if possible.

So my truck is on a train now and I was looking over yours and the marketing pictures. The RAM website shows it with black trim! I wonder if they didn't have it yet or what. If you look closely at the doors you can see black RAM and black limited trim down the side.

Attachments

• 2020-DT-VLP-Hero-Desktop-01.jpg.image.1440.jpg
    2020-DT-VLP-Hero-Desktop-01.jpg.image.1440.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 72

Douglas31

Reaction score
So my truck is on a train now and I was looking over yours and the marketing pictures. The RAM website shows it with black trim! I wonder if they didn't have it yet or what. If you look closely at the doors you can see black RAM and black limited trim down the side.
I’m hoping they just didn’t have the pieces ready in black and I can eventually get them added to the one I have on order.

DrAudio

Reaction score

That’s what we were saying. Missing the Limited molding on the side. My dealer didn’t know why.

DrAudio

Reaction score
They look good! Did they give you much back on the original set of tires? I've never done a switch on tires brand new.

Now what to do with the horrible license plate in the front?

Gave me $400 toward new tires and included the labor for swapping and balancing. Could’ve gotten more maybe selling somewhere else but the hassle wasn’t worth my time. I didn’t hesitate to say get it done. The stock tires look like crap on those wheels.

joepaiii

Reaction score
Picked it up this afternoon and signed the papers after they put new shoes on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3e557460bddddc2a726819fc6d713654.jpg
fd0304f490e51ebed3b07d75010ee584.jpg
f1ffc6088efdd9c145ceb65e85f8cf5b.jpg

I suddenly wish I hadn’t pulled the trigger on my 2019 limited in black at 26% off msrp at the end of June. That looks beautiful! I loved the black package on the Laramie but really wanted the limited. You got the best of both worlds.

beta379

Reaction score
That’s what we were saying. Missing the Limited molding on the side. My dealer didn’t know why.

I understood you but wasn't sure as almost not information is out on the limited black. Those pictures I found were the only real marketing I'd seen. My dealerships didn't have those pictures your dealer showed you.

Douglas31

Reaction score
@RamCares can you confirm if the Limited with the black appearance package is supposed to have the black side molding as advertised on the ramtrucks website? DDDE000D-7ECB-49F6-9F63-61DFD9A841E2.jpeg

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
@RamCares can you confirm if the Limited with the black appearance package is supposed to have the black side molding as advertised on the ramtrucks website? View attachment 36626

Hi Douglas31,
I have reached out internally and received information that the Limited Black Appearance Package does not have the black side molding. Unfortunately, this is all the information our team has received regarding this.
Alex
Ram Cares

Douglas31

Reaction score
Hi Douglas31,
I have reached out internally and received information that the Limited Black Appearance Package does not have the black side molding. Unfortunately, this is all the information our team has received regarding this.
Alex
Ram Cares
Thank you!

Stickerhead

Reaction score
Anyone have a part number for the hood? I want to buy one for my Ivory Limited and have painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread