5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram 1500 Limited To Get Optional Black Appearance Package:

Douglas31

Reaction score
Here ya go. Added to original post too.

Thanks! I am in the process of trying to order one as a replacement for my buyback. The one thing I noticed that is different from the factory photos is that it is missing the limited body side moldings. I like it regardless.

ramhawk

Reaction score
Thanks! I am in the process of trying to order one as a replacement for my buyback. The one thing I noticed that is different from the factory photos is that it is missing the limited body side moldings. I like it regardless.
Good eye! I guess they just decided to remove it since it was really just a chrome accent.

DrAudio

Reaction score

Mine should be at the dealer in the next day or two. It was unloaded from the train awaiting a car hauler. I’ll be super disappointed if the Limited side trim is missing. It’s definitely visible on the Ram website. And I’ll definitely be looking for some black chrome lug nuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Douglas31

Reaction score
Mine should be at the dealer in the next day or two. It was unloaded from the train awaiting a car hauler. I’ll be super disappointed if the Limited side trim is missing. It’s definitely visible on the Ram website. And I’ll definitely be looking for some black chrome lug nuts.

I got mine placed on order today. Two of the three factory pictures I have seen do not have the moldings. I’m hoping they do have them so I guess time will tell.

DrAudio

Reaction score
Went to see it today it doesn’t have the Limited side trim. Not sure how I feel about it. View attachment 35568

I think it sucks that it doesn’t have the side trim to make it stand out a bit more from the all black standard Laramie. The Ram web page clearly showed a Limited side trim.

ESSRTEE8

Reaction score
I just went to build a 2020 Limited and the Black Package is not an option. The tool sometime works, sometimes doesn't.

Not sure why the Black is not available to build online. I wanted to see the pics of the trim in question.

DrAudio

Reaction score
I think it sucks that it doesn’t have the side trim to make it stand out a bit more from the all black standard Laramie. The Ram web page clearly showed a Limited side trim.

My truck arrived at the dealer this morning and I’m picking it up this afternoon late. He said it didn’t have the side trim moulding. Crap. I may try to order the chrome ones stamped Limited and hav them painted to match if possible.

DrAudio

Reaction score
Picked it up this afternoon and signed the papers after they put new shoes on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3e557460bddddc2a726819fc6d713654.jpg
fd0304f490e51ebed3b07d75010ee584.jpg
f1ffc6088efdd9c145ceb65e85f8cf5b.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread