5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

Savagescott

Reaction score
19 Streak - Looks great. Can you take a couple more pics- straight front/back, directly from the side and a close of a wheel/tire?

Also - how wide and what offset are the wheels?

19 streak

Reaction score
19 Streak - Looks great. Can you take a couple more pics- straight front/back, directly from the side and a close of a wheel/tire?

Also - how wide and what offset are the wheels?

I will have to get some from front and back. It's been such crappy weather here lately I haven't had much of a chance. I'll try and get some this week if the rain ever stops

PRobinson88

Reaction score
Ordering my truck soon and this is really close to the wheel/tire look I'm going for. I'm trying to determine if I can do a slightly taller and wider tire - maybe a 295/60 or a 305/55 You say you have plenty of room... Based on what you see, could you fit a little bigger and/or wider tire in there?

I’ve determined mine do not rub. I think a 305 would fit but it would be very close.

Savagescott

Reaction score
Folks... what do you think. I'm was going with new rims at KO2... but keep my 22" and these coopers...

I love the look, man but need more info. I’m trying to do the same thing and wondering how you’re not having any rubbing with this set up on stock suspension when others have reported rubbing with smaller tires. I sooo want to believe!

Rob696

Reaction score
What gears do you have? 3.21 or 3.92? Curious if you have the 3.21 and how it handles those tires.

I have 3.21. They handle it well, even though the tires are a little taller then stock. Would've preferred if my truck came with the 3.55 or 3.92, but with the tires being taller then stock, the gears are probably more like 3.02-ish now. Never the less, still handles it all quite nicely.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have 3.21. They handle it well, even though the tires are a little taller then stock. Would've preferred if my truck came with the 3.55 or 3.92, but with the tires being taller then stock, the gears are probably more like 3.02-ish now. Never the less, still handles it all quite nicely.
Good to know. I've got true 34s on now with 3.21 and couldn't tell a difference over stock. Trying to decide how big I want to go. Want to do a 6" lift but am worried about 35s. Many of the 35x12.50s only truly measure around 34.5 so I was curious.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good to know. I've got true 34s on now with 3.21 and couldn't tell a difference over stock. Trying to decide how big I want to go. Want to do a 6" lift but am worried about 35s. Many of the 35x12.50s only truly measure around 34.5 so I was curious.
35s dont look great on a 6inch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online