5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of the wheel turned in both directions. It’s very close.
I would never had guessed you had 275 65s on there, I would have thought you were running a 295 60 doesn't look like a 295 would have cleared, at least on the offset you're running

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thinking to go 2” Level & 35/12.5 with 0 offset 17x9. I’m ok trimming plastic, just don’t want to rub the frame (obviously). What do you think re. Rubbing?
IMO, that set up would probably be fairly tight. You will more than likely still clear the frame but would probably get into the ‘harder’ plastic that is on the bottom rear of the front fender wells. Guess it’s hard to say for sure. Good luck!

blownout1500

Reaction score
IMO, that set up would probably be fairly tight. You will more than likely still clear the frame but would probably get into the ‘harder’ plastic that is on the bottom rear of the front fender wells. Guess it’s hard to say for sure. Good luck!

Thx. Realized 17” won’t actually fit our big brakes so ended up ordering 18x9 -12os but now I’m hearing even some 18” wheels won’t clear calipers. Fingers crossed.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thx. Realized 17” won’t actually fit our big brakes so ended up ordering 18x9 -12os but now I’m hearing even some 18” wheels won’t clear calipers. Fingers crossed.
I was wondering about the 17’s fitting after I responded. Also, after looking at mine closer today, it will definitely be a close call on hitting some metal behind the plastic on the lower rear front fender wells with a 2” level and 35x12.5 with a ‘0’ offset. Hopefully you would be alright but just seems it may be close. Hope it works out for you!(y)

Savagescott

Reaction score
I just got my wheel and tire setup on the other day. Suspension is stock. View attachment 5350 View attachment 5352 View attachment 5354 20x9 0 offset with 275/60/20 falken wildpeak at3/w tires. Sitting still and turning the wheel, they look like they have acres of clearance. Only driving while turning at a certain point it sounds and feels like they rub. I cannot for the life of me figure out where though. I don’t see any rub marks anywhere.

Ordering my truck soon and this is really close to the wheel/tire look I'm going for. I'm trying to determine if I can do a slightly taller and wider tire - maybe a 295/60 or a 305/55 You say you have plenty of room... Based on what you see, could you fit a little bigger and/or wider tire in there?

Savagescott

Reaction score
Folks... what do you think. I'm was going with new rims at KO2... but keep my 22" and these coopers...

Looks great! I’ve been trying to determine if this was possible. Can you give more details? Specs on your truck? Did you lift it or is stock? If lifted how much, which kit? No rubbing at all?

Sorry for all the questions. Would love to talk.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2” mopar plus extra spacer in front 295/60 ridge grapplers View attachment 5491 View attachment 5492

That looks great. Same truck as mine but I believe that is Laramie, I have the Big Horn. With the 2” plus extra spacer that netted you 2” total over Off Road Package increase correct? I am looking to do the same and ordered a Readylift with control arms level kit.

Samcpatterson

Reaction score
Folks... what do you think. I'm was going with new rims at KO2... but keep my 22" and these coopers...

Sharp look! Was front level..by how much? Also, is this 4x4 with off-road package lifted by 1"? Can you describe suspension specs? Thanks man.

BossHawg

Reaction score
Did you use the Pre Load spacer and 1/2" spacer? or just 1 of the 2. Thanks
I’m not sure about that but the way they made it sound they used both. I can ask the guy Monday if you would like.

Rob696

Reaction score
Ordering my truck soon and this is really close to the wheel/tire look I'm going for. I'm trying to determine if I can do a slightly taller and wider tire - maybe a 295/60 or a 305/55 You say you have plenty of room... Based on what you see, could you fit a little bigger and/or wider tire in there?
IMG_8441_2.jpg
IMG_8496.JPG

285/65r20
20x9 +18
Stock height, no rubbing

Users who are viewing this thread