5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very nice would look better without the chrome.
icon_lol.gif

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with timing of aftermarket suspensions hitting the market after a new model release (brand independent)? I reached out to BDS but haven't heard anything back yet.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I know moparonline already has the 2 inch kit on line. Not that its much of a lift if you get the off road package that adds 1 inch and then get the 2 inch lift that basically adds one inch for $1500.

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
I know moparonline already has the 2 inch kit on line. Not that its much of a lift if you get the off road package that adds 1 inch and then get the 2 inch lift that basically adds one inch for $1500.
You're right on the moparonline and I didn't think about that. I was thinking more of the 4"+ category. I'll reach out to some aftermarket companies and post back updates here.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I Love Grits said:
You're right on the moparonline and I didn't think about that. I was thinking more of the 4"+ category. I'll reach out to some aftermarket companies and post back updates here.
My local dealer offers a 4" kit but only shows to 2018 model year for $4765 or installed at $5975. Those are Canadian prices.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
All,

Looking for some advice/best practices.

#1 - Does adding an aftermarket Rim affect the system like Tire Pressure warning etc and suspension?
#2 - What brand aftermarket Rims do you recommend?
#3 - Is there a way to negotiate having an aftermarket rim put on when purchasing or do you need to eat it and sell the stock rims afterwards.

Thank you.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
our local dealer does alot of that through a local after market shop. They come with a warrenty and all. So I would assume they can do that and the tire pressure monitor would be put on the new wheels.

D

Deleted member 85

SoCal Truck said:
All,

#1 - Does adding an aftermarket Rim affect the system like Tire Pressure warning etc and suspension?
#3 - Is there a way to negotiate having an aftermarket rim put on when purchasing or do you need to eat it and sell the stock rims afterwards.

Thank you.
#1 - no, just need to get the TPMS sensors installed on the new rims/tires
#2 - Fuel, or Replika make phenomenal knock-offs
#3 - This is a dealer to dealer thing. We do not take rims back, as they don't sell and just take up space. Some dealers may "discount" the new rims and tires if you provide the stock ones, however, I'd argue that they are actually just using the profit from the sale to off-set the "discount".

Chirp08

Reaction score
SoCal Truck said:
All,

Thank you.
For #2: Method wheels are some of the best: https://www.methodracewheels.com/collections/street-wheels. ProComps are solid as well with a ton of options: https://www.procompusa.com/wheels-landing-page.aspx?lc=PXA

DSOOBY

Reaction score
Did we ever get an official confirmation of a bolt pattern for the new trucks? I thought I heard it was 6x5.5,.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
DSOOBY said:
Did we ever get an official confirmation of a bolt pattern for the new trucks? I thought I heard it was 6x5.5,.
6x139mm, same as GM uses

DSOOBY

Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
Who's gonna be the first to bolt some GM wheels on their Ram
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
I think the real question is who is going to be the first GMC owner to bolt some of the 22 inch Limited rims on their truck? Enormous rims have been a GM styling crutch for years. I'm Simply not a fan.

I think I'm going to put some Fuel mavericks or Fuel Vandals with Toyo Opencountry
maverick_black_1pc_deep_white.jpg

vandal_black_white.jpg

opencountryrt_white_top.jpg

D

Deleted member103

HEY DSOOBY, thanks . . . now I have a bad case of "RIM ENVY" ! Doctor said If I continue to feel "deflated" and "inadequate" he would prescribe - a trip to Las Vegas & a choice of any brothel I want . . . !?
263a.png
263a.png
1f606.png
. . .
1f914.png

icon_lol.gif
. . . think I'll pass on that recommendation, HA !
NICE WHEELS THOUGH !

work22

Reaction score
Another instagram find. I don’t know where all these sport packages are coming from cause there are next to none anywhere near FL.

Attachments

• 185A5632-212E-4EAF-B075-F5C4A4DBFD38.jpeg
    185A5632-212E-4EAF-B075-F5C4A4DBFD38.jpeg
    304.7 KB · Views: 2,060

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
now that gets my blood pumping (trying to keep it pg-13)- same colour i want and might be a laramie .looks like (hoping) just levelled. no off road packages yet. need to know what they did to left/level as well as the size of tires. rambox and sport performance hood and i am in business
1f60e.png
1f60e.png
update -no fender flares - problem a big horn?

work22

Reaction score
Yeah it’s definitely a big horn based on the grill. Also I never realized big horns don’t get fender flares until just now.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
work22 said:
Yeah it’s definitely a big horn based on the grill. Also I never realized big horns don’t get fender flares until just now.
Disappointing

Users who are viewing this thread