5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wanted to add my setup to the thread. I’ve seen quite a few others with a similar package but figured I would add to it.

ReadyLIFT 3.5” kit
35x12.5x20 Kenda Klever RT
Fuel Rebel wheels 20x10 -18 offset

I’ve only put about 10 miles on it so far but the ride quality still seems great. It is slightly stiffer but almost unnoticed. The tires have some road noise but it isn’t excessive. The radio on even at a relatively low volume drowns out the road noise entirely. Very minor trimming or adjusting is needed to run this setup without rubbing. All in all I’m happy with the ride quality and LOVE the way it looks. 0075DB58-86A7-4468-8109-B59F5AF2AD7E.jpeg 747E03E7-1625-46B4-8FB7-9282E36CEA0D.jpeg E5A1253F-2C1C-410C-AB25-C65E946C91D4.jpeg

Stillhetfield

Reaction score
Wanted to add my setup to the thread. I’ve seen quite a few others with a similar package but figured I would add to it.

ReadyLIFT 3.5” kit

I’ve only put about 10 miles on it so far but the ride quality still seems great. It is slightly stiffer but almost unnoticed. The tires have some road noise but it isn’t excessive. The radio on even at a relatively low volume drowns out the road noise entirely. Very minor trimming or adjusting is needed to run this setup without rubbing. All in all I’m happy with the ride quality and LOVE the way it looks. View attachment 100215 View attachment 100216 View attachment 100217
Looks great man do you have any rubbing with this setup

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score

ReadyLIFT 3.5” kit

I’ve only put about 10 miles on it so far but the ride quality still seems great. It is slightly stiffer but almost unnoticed. The tires have some road noise but it isn’t excessive. The radio on even at a relatively low volume drowns out the road noise entirely. Very minor trimming or adjusting is needed to run this setup without rubbing. All in all I’m happy with the ride quality and LOVE the way it looks. View attachment 100215 View attachment 100216 View attachment 100217
This is great setup. I've been debating on the 3.5" lift.

I'm short 5'6" and I think 3" might be just too much for me. I had at 2" leveling kit and 1" spacer in the rear, and I felt like I wanted more, so I'm just torn. I like your setup.

Once I get my 2022 order, I will put it through its paces off road...and if I bottom out, then I might do the lift.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is great setup. I've been debating on the 3.5" lift.

I'm short 5'6" and I think 3" might be just too much for me. I had at 2" leveling kit and 1" spacer in the rear, and I felt like I wanted more, so I'm just torn. I like your setup.

Once I get my 2022 order, I will put it through its paces off road...and if I bottom out, then I might do the lift.

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
Thanks! Yeah, I’ve searched endlessly the last few months and I think the route I went is a perfect balance from a visual perspective. I don’t intend to do any serious off roading but wouldn’t mind hitting some trails every so often. I seen a few other members in here with the same height and stance and I knew it was what I wanted. I love the look. It completely changed the appearance of the truck. I’ll update if anything changes but as of right now I’m 100% satisfied going the route I went.

Stillhetfield

Reaction score

ReadyLIFT 3.5” kit

Looks great man do you have any rubbing
Thanks! Initially, yes. I had to remove the plastic mud guards behind the front wheels and bend the metal tab up out of the way. No rubbing at all since doing that.
I did the exact same thing to my mudflaps preparing for a lift. I'm just wondering my total lift will be 3" Will I rub with the same setup you have but you have 3 1/2

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great man do you have any rubbing

I did the exact same thing to my mudflaps preparing for a lift. I'm just wondering my total lift will be 3" Will I rub with the same setup you have but you have 3 1/2
I’m honestly not sure. I know it’s close as it sits on my truck so I’m unsure if it would clear with anything less. Maybe someone else in the group can speak more to that question. I know some others in this thread have a 2” level kit with the same rim size and offset, but they are running a smaller tire size.

Stillhetfield

Reaction score
I’m honestly not sure. I know it’s close as it sits on my truck so I’m unsure if it would clear with anything less. Maybe someone else in the group can speak more to that question. I know some others in this thread have a 2” level kit with the same rim size and offset, but they are running a smaller tire size.
Yeah exactly I agree with everything you said thanks for the help. Truck looks great it's the look I'm going for. I'm waiting on my backordered Mopar lift. But I'm thinking about getting a different lift I'm tired of waiting months.

Samleewhite

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG-20210719-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210719-WA0003.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 20210719_114801.jpg
    20210719_114801.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 230

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just purchased a truck with the same lift and same size tires but they rum when the wheels are turned extreme right or left? Any suggestion why?

Looks great man. It’s probly just the tires.

Turn the wheel to full lock when you park it. Then take a look at the plastic trim on both sides. Most likely it just needs a trim, or just for me, I would push it back and zip tie it or heat gun and push it back.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

1awesomelaw

Reaction score

ReadyLIFT 3.5” kit

Is the ready list just the front or is the kit for the front and back?

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
I just purchased a truck with the same lift and same size tires but they rum when the wheels are turned extreme right or left? Any suggestion why?
Looks like it will or is rubbing the front bumper too, might want to space it out a bit.

st102688

Reaction score
I've probably read this thread from cover to cover 3 times over now. I finally made my choices and have everything mounted up.

No lift / level yet., no ORP. I have Bilstein 5100's in the garage and will be doing rear springs too, just not mounted yet. The tires are 295/70R18s on Fuel Shok -12's. No rubbing forward or reverse. Originally I had Toyo Open Country AT3s on order but they were on national backorder in this size. Went with the Ridge Grapplers and I couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 363
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 354
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 305
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've probably read this thread from cover to cover 3 times over now. I finally made my choices and have everything mounted up.

No lift / level yet., no ORP. I have Bilsten 5100's in the garage and will be doing rear springs too, just not mounted yet. The tires are 295/70R18s on Fuel Shok -12's. No rubbing forward or reverse. Originally I had Toyo Open Country AT3s on order but they were on national backorder in this size. Went with the Ridge Grapplers and I couldn't be happier!
That looks awesome as it sits! Excellent choice and that color combination is 🔥 lol. Be sure to provide an update once you get everything else installed.

Users who are viewing this thread